Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder whatever happened between Tara makeup - they were all BFFs incl Aimee C at one stage, they’re never at any of pippas events, though I’d say Tara is a total snooze fest 😴
I always wonder this too! She was at Taras wedding etc and there’s never any interaction with them anymore. 🤔

Reactions: 4
BOCO going to Kildare village now! Christ on a bike why don't they just move in!
I regularly pass his shop just off grafton Street and I swear to god, there's never 1 person in it. Like on a Saturday afternoon, not one person even browsing. I'd imagine the rent on that is serious for the location, but even at such a great location it never has a sinner in it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I always wonder this too! She was at Taras wedding etc and there’s never any interaction with them anymore. 🤔
I wonder was it when Pippa decided to stop doing the fashion factories? Aimee & Tara built their names and followings on the back of those. Now Aimee has gone on to be successful in her own right with her range of make up but I don’t know what Tara does or how she sustains a living. Did they fall out over Pippa pulling the plug on what I assume was a pretty lucrative number?

Reactions: 7
I wonder was it when Pippa decided to stop doing the fashion factories? Aimee & Tara built their names and followings on the back of those. Now Aimee has gone on to be successful in her own right with her range of make up but I don’t know what Tara does or how she sustains a living. Did they fall out over Pippa pulling the plug on what I assume was a pretty lucrative number?
Pippa always strikes me as a man’s woman. Not sure she likes to compete for attention, and I’d say she can be really bitchy. I’d love to know why they all fell out too. Aimee and Tara both come across as lovely, and Sculpted is amazing!

Reactions: 5
Pippa always strikes me as a man’s woman. Not sure she likes to compete for attention, and I’d say she can be really bitchy. I’d love to know why they all fell out too. Aimee and Tara both come across as lovely, and Sculpted is amazing!
Well I got my make up done by someone who did Pippas make up a few times at different events like the beauty show that used to be on. Anyway, she said Aimee and Tara are not as nice in person as they come across on the gram. I can only imagine what they're like.

Similarly Aimee did my make up for a wedding and I swear she has no personality whatsoever. Not a bit of crack out of her when doing a wedding party.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seriously? She’s besties with Brian Dowling who’s more woman than any of us! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tara is a stuck up fake cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
BOCO 😂😂😂😂😂
Pippa does seem to be close to and still friends with her childhood friends . I think this tells a lot about a person . I could be completely wrong but I think she dropped all her hanger ons.

Reactions: 9
I’ve heard Aimee isn’t nice from someone who spent time with her. Maybe they were bitching about Queen Pip and she caught them 😆

• Wow
Poco was in Kildare Villlage for Xmas....6 ish weeks ago and now it's back again. Bad day in the office when the only time your product is selling is when it's discounted.
Movrs lanuched in November, 3 months in business and already discounting his stock??! Makes no sense!

Has anyone on this thread bought anything POCO or Up cosmetics because I don't know anyone or have never seen anyone wear the stuff ever?

Reactions: 12
The fact his shop is now in Kildare village speaks volumes, must not be getting any business in Dublin!!

The UP boxes sold out online on boots at Christmas (we’ll I think one shade did), so someone buys this stuff. I just never met or seen anyone who has.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.