Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't like the cardigan thrown over the shirt, cardigan looks very basic despite the price tag. Whole outfit looks off to me, like she just threw on a load of layers, not her usual polished look. She wasn't in the leather leggings in the Movrs stories, not as big a game changer as claimed?

Reactions: 9
Whatever about her selling her own stuff, I genuinely can’t stomach her flogging the husband’s gear. Just gives me the ick
But doesn’t everyone support their husbands business , it would be weird if she didn’t even if he is a dope .

Reactions: 8
Doesnt she have runners in POCO? Ive nevere seen her wear a pair. Now she is trying to push all the hubbys stuff. Nuts. Just shows its all for the cash. She doesnt actually believe or even want to wear her own brand. \Such a sell out.
Totally, there's a pic on her grid of when they were in Dubai, she's in a green dress and I noticed her runners. Thought oooh she's actually wearing her own brand on holidays what a surprise!!! Zoomed in and they were PRADA!!! She wouldn't wear her own brand unless it's to try flog it, says everything.

But doesn’t everyone support their husbands business , it would be weird if she didn’t even if he is a dope .
I'm sure she has some part in it.

Reactions: 12
On a side note, anyone else hate those what a complete Aisling books. The poor gombeen of a country yolk without a clue in the big bad world. Also a total rip off of Bridget Jones imo.
About time! Thought I was the only one! Authors of those books pure doses too!

Reactions: 13
Bought it because of the hype, couldn't even get half way through!! Same with Cecilia Aherns books, thought they were utter muck aswell!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw everything Eileen has a post up about UP cosmetics but the palette she claims would be the only one she would use looks brand new!
is it an #ad? Was it gifted? It certainly doesn’t look like it has been used prior to the picture.

14E2EAFF-568D-427A-BE4F-31EAEB177119.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Totally, there's a pic on her grid of when they were in Dubai, she's in a green dress and I noticed her runners. Thought oooh she's actually wearing her own brand on holidays what a surprise!!! Zoomed in and they were PRADA!!! She wouldn't wear her own brand unless it's to try flog it, says everything.

I'm sure she has some part in it.
Says it all really....won't wear her own shyte

Reactions: 5
They're some on the shelves still in my local Boots
Hahaha I'm a teacher and before starting I always wondered who bought POCO stuff... Low and behold my first day in a staffroom saw a girl with a POCO sweatshirt AND runners (remember them?!)

Made a promise to myself I'd try not to become one if them kind of teachers!
”one of them kind”🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw everything Eileen has a post up about UP cosmetics but the palette she claims would be the only one she would use looks brand new!
is it an #ad? Was it gifted? It certainly doesn’t look like it has been used prior to the picture.

View attachment 1072337
Everything Eileen is one of the biggest crawlers on insta, shes up Pippas arse 24/7, a total wannabe, who will never get her fame, SHES A COMPLETE BOREFEST😴

Reactions: 15
I am from the country and thought the same. I tried to like the books but no just not for me😂 but in saying that I know of women like her that exist and yes your right they would buy everything poco 😂😂 I worked in an office environment as well at one stage and there were 4 women who had all of the diaries etc. They were younger then me but in saying that they’d also stopped living when they had kids. You know the martyr moms. I was also a mom of 3 before anyone thinks I’m having a go off moms.

Reactions: 16
The Poco and movrs stores😴😴😴😴its just beyond bland and boring, her whole content, I think pippa has had her hayday, it's stale now.

Reactions: 24
Her comment on the VIP IG page… I think it says a lot about someone who only engages with negative comments, would never even “like” a positive or nice comment..
She always does this, replies to the negative messages trying to be really nice to the person and telling them she hopes they are OK in a sarcastic way. I would bet money she has wine in her and lego head is encouraging her. That nicely /sarcastic approach is actually more bitchy. Pippa i thought you said 99.9% of negativity goes over your head, bullshit it does. She gets as mad as the rest of them when they aren't everyone's cup of tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She always does this, replies to the negative messages trying to be really nice to the person and telling them she hopes they are OK in a sarcastic way. I would bet money she has wine in her and lego head is encouraging her. That nicely /sarcastic approach is actually more bitchy. Pippa i thought you said 99.9% of negativity goes over your head, bullshit it does. She gets as mad as the rest of them when they aren't everyone's cup of tea.
You are spot on! She clearly can’t help but engage.. So much for rising above. I noticed this before too.. this “you sound nice”.. BS, speaks volumes about her character. Very childish behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate passive aggressive people, like Pippa if you are annoyed call him a bleep and be done with it 😂😂😂 I’d have more respect for her instead of the sickly sweet bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You are spot on! She clearly can’t help but engage.. So much for rising above. I noticed this before too.. this “you sound nice”.. BS, speaks volumes about her character. Very childish behavior.
That comment from pippa was last night and yes as I guessed she had wine on her as she showed herself and lego having drinks in the sitting room. Pippa starts getting brave and swearing on SM too when's she's vino on board😂. I'd say Pippa would be even better than Tara at doing no harm and taking no tit, particularly the taking no tit part, but the happy positive bubbly yummy mummy vibe sells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Movrs shoe shop... Is that a partnership between Legohead and 3 other men? I remember one of the first photos they posted was him with 3 guys do presume he's only a quarter of the team. Am I wrong?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.