Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d spend it if I had it too. Her mum dropped dead so she probably feels strongly about enjoying every moment.

The sharing of it is crass but she needs content too so it’s a hard one to call.

Reactions: 11
would it not be better to teach him that it’s about a husband and wife and crying shouldn’t be rewarded?
Bit hard when they make cards & crafts to give their mums at school every year. Maybe I should tell the school to stop it as they’re only confusing the poor children!
Husband & wife 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can spend her money however she wants but she's no sence of reality has she heard the news lately how families are struggling to make ends meet stop flaunting it end of !

Reactions: 5
She can spend her money however she wants but she's no sence of reality has she heard the news lately how families are struggling to make ends meet stop flaunting it end of !
Yes, she can do what she likes with her cash, drop 2k on an outfit she’ll wear once, luxury flights etc, but showing it off on the gram is a bit vulgar. I’m sure she’s a lovely person and she has to show “content” , it’s just a bit crass/ naff Celtic tiger era nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, she can do what she likes with her cash, drop 2k on an outfit she’ll wear once, luxury flights etc, but showing it off on the gram is a bit vulgar. I’m sure she’s a lovely person and she has to show “content” , it’s just a bit crass/ naff Celtic tiger era nonsense.
If she can afford it than why not. Also, who's to say she bought it? I'm sure there is a store that rents higher end pieces, if there isn't than there is definitely a gap in the market.

I understand that businesses and families are struggling but IMO, if you are struggling then don't follow anyone that would make you feel worse about your situation. The same way you'd cut friends or family out of your life if they didn't bring you any joy.

I missed the cake post, and it's not on the bakers page (the usual one that she uses) it obviously looked tit if she didn't advertise it show it.

On side note, what a bizarre post from Claudine about her aunt dying! Pictures of her and Robbie 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s crass and tacky. Of course she can spunk her thousands any way she wants but people are going to comment when she’s charging €65 for a long pyjama top.
It has been said a hundred times on here and it’s true, money talks but wealth whispers. She’s gone so tacky and gauche but there are many fans here that can’t tolerate any criticism of Queen Pip so I guess it’s no surprise she’s loaded. People get so offended on her behalf here, it’s gas😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s crass and tacky. Of course she can spunk her thousands any way she wants but people are going to comment when she’s charging €65 for a long pyjama top.
It has been said a hundred times on here and it’s true, money talks but wealth whispers. She’s gone so tacky and gauche but there are many fans here that can’t tolerate any criticism of Queen Pip so I guess it’s no surprise she’s loaded. People get so offended on her behalf here, it’s gas😝
😂😂 And people get so offended about people getting offended on Pip's behalf! And the cycle continues. All just people sharing their opinions.

I dont understand how they are so wealthy? I mean the money they spend is outrageous, and I'm assuming they also are saving for a rainy day and aren't splashing every single cent they have? Where the duck do they get it all from? Poco jeans are expensive but bleeping hell...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂 And people get so offended about people getting offended on Pip's behalf! And the cycle continues. All just people sharing their opinions.

I dont understand how they are so wealthy? I mean the money they spend is outrageous, and I'm assuming they also are saving for a rainy day and aren't splashing every single cent they have? Where the duck do they get it all from? Poco jeans are expensive but bleeping hell...... 😂
She probably has outside investments from POVO and brians hobby shoe shop... At least if she was smart that's what she'd be doing...

Reactions: 3
wonder whatever happened between Tara makeup - they were all BFFs incl Aimee C at one stage, they’re never at any of pippas events, though I’d say Tara is a total snooze fest 😴

Reactions: 7
Hate myself for spotting this but she has tagged some other photographer for the Christening. Didn't Laoise that worked for Poco do all her photography? I wonder is that down to the same fall out as Laura.
And Aimee aaaaaalways did her make-up for events and now never a mention

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d be raging if the mua took out UP cosmetics , sosue or sculpted by Amy, carter beauty
Give me the quality stuff CT YSL Chanel etc
Pippa does seem to dump a lot does she feel threatened?

Reactions: 16
I’d be raging if the mua took out UP cosmetics , sosue or sculpted by Amy, carter beauty
UP only came out for the photo!! Everything else on her face is the good stuff. Pippa looked beautiful and used the opportunity to help sell her own product

• Sick
Reactions: 15
At the end of the day, people follow these influencers or celebrities to see luxury and opulence in a depressing world. If I wanted to see a relatable girl in primark stuff going to McDonald’s and a holiday to Donegal\portrush, I’d follow Claire from down the road. I understand the point of Tattle and discussing various things about her but I don’t get the moaning about the extravagance as it’s her job, she’s an influencer. Yes it’s widely unfair especially in these times. If she was in a Oasis dress for the christening we’d all be underwhelmed and bored!,

Reactions: 27
I would actually prefer sculpted by Aimee to Charlotte Tilbury or Mac! Don’t rate so sue me, carter or any of the rest though! Never tried UP & I won’t either.

Reactions: 9
At the end of the day, people follow these influencers or celebrities to see luxury and opulence in a depressing world. If I wanted to see a relatable girl in primark stuff going to McDonald’s and a holiday to Donegal\portrush, I’d follow Claire from down the road. I understand the point of Tattle and discussing various things about her but I don’t get the moaning about the extravagance as it’s her job, she’s an influencer. Yes it’s widely unfair especially in these times. If she was in a Oasis dress for the christening we’d all be underwhelmed and bored!,
I agree with you on this. I suppose it's all about what you want from the influencers you follow. If you want to see the fancy hols and immaculate house and skinny beautiful blonde, then Pippa is your woman. If you want someone who's more relatable to your life (well, my life!), leggings every day, piles of washing, spag bol once a week, don't follow her, follow someone who's more like you.

I think the thing is though that Pippa used to be relatable. She built her following on being the gal going into Penneys and River Island getting the nice bits, using Bourgeois make up and finding good bargains and little gems that would instantly sell out. It’s literally what made her. Then seemingly overnight once she was a millionaire, she stopped doing that, hasn’t set foot in a Penneys and has pretty much re-marketed herself as a more premium influencer. She was never a Lydia Millen where everything was always top standard and designer brands, she was down to earth and loved a Penneys splurge like the rest of us. Remember the Pippa star dress?! Now look she has her money made and I’m not saying she still needs to shop in Penneys but a lot of her followers are there since the start and Pippa might as well be a different person now to who she started off as. So that’s where some of the criticism comes from.

And before someone hops on me I’m not suggesting she should have worn high street for the christening (god forbid 😆) Jaysus if I had her money I’d be raiding BT’s but you also couldn’t peel me away from Penneys and Dunnes either. So to some it just seems like she used to be a bit more down to earth and normal, and now she wouldn’t be caught dead in the likes of Dunnes. God forbid if she picked up a cushion or a throw in Dunnes, now everything has to be Ventura’s finest. That’s grand if it’s what you like to follow but I don’t think there’s any harm in a middle ground either. It’s like she thinks she’s too good for the shops that made her where she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This 💯
I’ve followed her for years, I’ve always liked her . I don’t need her to be relatable . I like how she has evolved . From ripped River island jeans to a 2k outfit . It’s just fantasy for most of us 😂.
As for that Penney’s star dress I never got that , I am alergic to Penney’s though 🙄.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, she annoys me about other things that’s why I’m here 😂😂 mainly the boring over priced clothes but I suppose it’s a like a guilty pleasure, we want to see shiny, rich people do fun things as we aren’t 😂🤷‍♀️🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.