Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a former teacher and POCO, Beo wellness, Cloo etc would have been lapped up by the cliquey 30-45 age group in most of the schools I worked in, and it's not a new phenomenon (it predates influencers)
I remember seeing a group of 4 teachers walking in the school doors, all with the same haircut and highlights and the same Orla Kiely bags on their shoulders and totes in their hands. Eerie.
Same thing happens a lot with nurses and office workers in certain settings. It's like being a teenager again - peer pressure, but with more disposable income.
My sister is a teacher and she said the same thing about her staff room!

Reactions: 13
I feel like Aisling from the, What a complete Aisling books, would defo be a POCO customer. Candles, planners, the whole lot 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesnt she have runners in POCO? Ive nevere seen her wear a pair. Now she is trying to push all the hubbys stuff. Nuts. Just shows its all for the cash. She doesnt actually believe or even want to wear her own brand. \Such a sell out.

Reactions: 13
Teacher?! #sorryinadvanceteachers
& accountants 🤦‍♀️. I work it one of these areas and have a lot of friends in the other and yes we all wear poco . I love her jeans & I went to fashion factories 😬😬
I don’t eat sweet king or buy Beo though I have got gifts of Beo products 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂.
People giving out about Pippas Pjs they are a bargain compared to Beos nightdresses .

Orla Kiely handbags!!! Howling!!!
Are these not more Glam grans than teachers 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Aisling from the, What a complete Aisling books, would defo be a POCO customer. Candles, planners, the whole lot 😁
On a side note, anyone else hate those what a complete Aisling books. The poor gombeen of a country yolk without a clue in the big bad world. Also a total rip off of Bridget Jones imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On a side note, anyone else hate those what a complete Aisling books. The poor gombeen of a country yolk without a clue in the big bad world. Also a total rip off of Bridget Jones imo.
I really like them but I was there in the heady days when the OMGWACA Facebook page started so I suppose I have that bit of affection for the characters, and the in-jokes, and I'm a big culchie too obvs 🤷‍♀️
There's an influencer character actually: Colette Bradley or something like that. She's modeled on Pippa I'd say!

Reactions: 9
Whatever about her selling her own stuff, I genuinely can’t stomach her flogging the husband’s gear. Just gives me the ick

Reactions: 8
Teacher?! #sorryinadvanceteachers
Hahaha I'm a teacher and before starting I always wondered who bought POCO stuff... Low and behold my first day in a staffroom saw a girl with a POCO sweatshirt AND runners (remember them?!)

Made a promise to myself I'd try not to become one if them kind of teachers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The shoes she showed sold out, even if there were only a few pairs it shows that if she pushed 💩 someone would buy it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.