Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for people spending their money how they like but when you think of Dubai and the Christening they easily dropped between 30-40k and we're only 1.5 months into the year 😱
Their spending is next level. It just goes to show the money they are raking in and it's not all from retail sales.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I
Must
Stay
Strong

That bloody Up lipstick is looking great on her with her big fake white gnashers

And her eyeshadow too

No no
Noooooooo

Me repeating….you have enough makeup palettes in your drawers for 10 people and you barely use one shade

Surely it can’t be Up used for this look, it normally looks atrocious with no colour/pigment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm all for people spending their money how they like but when you think of Dubai and the Christening they easily dropped between 30-40k and we're only 1.5 months into the year 😱
Their spending is next level. It just goes to show the money they are raking in and it's not all from retail sales.
What are you hinting at? Dubai would not cost 30k for 10 nights!
This thread is hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What are you hinting at? Dubai would not cost 30k for 10 nights!
This thread is hilarious.
I think someone looked up their suite and it was around €2k a night. When you add in the business class flights and the spending money…. so, yeah €30k could be right.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I just priced 2 first class adult tickets with Emirates and it was over €13k. Not sure what class the children were flying but you could easily add another 5k onto that. It's nearly 2k a night for the family suite in the Jeremiah. They stayed 10 nights so I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe that they spent 30k to 40k on that trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Well I wouldn’t say he’s making anything from that shoe shop - I was walking by it on Saturday & not a sinner in it!

Reactions: 12
Well th Celtic Tiger is back for some people. No fear of them having 2 make any cut backs. Think its vulgar showing off when many families r struggling with every day living.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well th Celtic Tiger is back for some people. No fear of them having 2 make any cut backs. Think its vulgar showing off when many families r struggling with every day living.

I think flower45 needs to start her own appreciation tread 4 Pippa. Only seems 2 stand up 4 her. Strange how her profile is also private.🤔
This is the second time I've seen you giving out about people's profiles being private while yours is also private??? 😂
I know Pippa gets her share of freebies and the amount of money she spends is SICK!! But I prefer watching her spend a bit of her money rather than watching the others who don't go places or use things unless they are free. Wonder what the deal is with the shoe shop? Can't be making much profits. Would it be a way to hide more money / pay less tax? I don't know enough about taxes to know if that's even a possibility but weird business venture?

Eta I was far too nice in this original comment. The thoughts of someone having spent 30 - 40K already this year 6 weeks actually makes me ill! That's more than my annual gross! 🙈

Reactions: 10
She’s dead right to spend it. No point being the richest witch in the graveyard 😂 if I had that cash I wouldn’t even live here!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emirates have done competitions/collabs with Pippa in the past. She had them tagged in her recent stories so may well have been some arrangement between them. Not saying she doesn't splash the cash but she might not be paying full whack for the flights anyway.

Reactions: 7
i wouldnt begrudge Pippa spending her money. Why shouldnt she? This is what makes our economy tick over, we need people who have money to spend it.
IN saying that i thought the party was way over the top and the outfit was a bit "2nd wedding" style to me. Everything in her life is so OTT. Remember the babyshower and the renewal of weding vows. All madness really.

Reactions: 8
I thought her outfit for the Christening was very bridal, it would have been more appropriate for their vow renewal.

The money they spend is insane. God bless if they have it to spend but I really wonder what’s going to happen down the road because I can’t see the Poco business model holding up in the years to come.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.