Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eek! Why is that slit dead centre in the middle and not to the side of the dress o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The make up tutorial. Omg Haha when doing the lipstick thought it was Ronald McDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why in the name of duck did she put her lashes on first? Before glitter, more eyeshadow etc?

I’m going to add more highlight. No need Jennifer they can already see you from the moon!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The make up tutorial. Omg Haha when doing the lipstick thought it was Ronald McDonald
Is she using a filter?? Her makeup looks all the one colour and extremely tin man looking🤷‍♀️ Or is that the look she’s going for???

Reactions: 2
Just found this influencer, thanks to tattle.
The make up tutorial was a great intro, that's a lot of slap and the dress is terrible. The fabric looks cheap.
But my big question is about this photo...

Why are there candles in a place that will be knocked over by the door opening. There is no space to sit on the chair, what's with 3 lights on a 6ft shelf, is it a shelf or a shiny radiator cover?
How many pictures and sayings on one wall. Why a huge throw on a tiny chair?

Was all the tacky tat in this picture gifted or is this her style?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just found this influencer, thanks to tattle.
The make up tutorial was a great intro, that's a lot of slap and the dress is terrible. The fabric looks cheap.
But my big question is about this photo...

Why are there candles in a place that will be knocked over by the door opening. There is no space to sit on the chair, what's with 3 lights on a 6ft shelf, is it a shelf or a shiny radiator cover?
How many pictures and sayings on one wall. Why a huge throw on a tiny chair?

Was all the tacky tat in this picture gifted or is this her style?
I would 100% say everything in that picture is gifted

Reactions: 1
because that photo has been staged to duck and the minute she’d got her shot the candles were blown out and everything put back.
That's what she did in the summer - bringing that unopened bottle of pink wine out each night to photograph but not drink 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There are people out there right now, who can’t afford to feed their kids over Christmas, never mind a tree or gifts. And this absolute bleeping idiot has just been gifted a set of £120 lights for her second monstrosity of a tree.

Honestly makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 6
That miller homes advert 🥱 doesn’t make me want to buy that house. She’s such a slaver, it was a cringe to watch

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.