Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a piss head lol. Can always tell when she’s on the gin the accent goes all over the show 😂

Reactions: 2
love that someone called her out on her tit stockpot recipes ! She's the only person i know that would say 'i'm on a strict diet' and then she loads her plate up with rice AND roast potatoes !! yep that isn't going to work hon !

Reactions: 4
She’s just done an ad for McDonald’s, what has this world come to 😂
Of course it had to be with vegetables didn’t it? She gave the little one money and asked him what he wanted to spend it on?? He said maccy ds... Yeah but you probably convinced him to get the vegi meal.. I don’t know any child that goes for the vegi option especially not at maccy ds 🤣🤣🤣

Can picture her with the little one:

Darling your not allowed to get the burger have this one Instead 😩

Reactions: 6
Of course it had to be with vegetables didn’t it? She gave the little one money and asked him what he wanted to spend it on?? He said maccy ds... Yeah but you probably convinced him to get the vegi meal.. I don’t know any child that goes for the vegi option especially not at maccy ds 🤣🤣🤣

Look son you need to choose the healthier option as mummy is going to take a photo of you with it in our lovely kitchen so I can put it on my IG to make lots and lots of money from all my wonderful followers who buy everything that I advertise and promote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the big ad for VEGAN dippers, then when someone asks if they’re dry she says they’re great with mayo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a melt I actually cringe at her but can’t stop watching for the laughs. Of course every child picks veg over a burger 🙄 Her staged photos are so cringe

Reactions: 7

There was a cheeseburger happy meal hidden out of sight probs. Vegan one purely for show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tucked away in the million dots today, she's admitted having lip filler and Botox 😂
Her before photos she is clearly frowning and raising her eyebrows to emphasise her lines 🤷‍♀️ Just be honest about why your getting it done (you don’t want to get an old face) or your getting it for free 😂

Reactions: 1
More showing off tonight with the ridiculous snug!!
It’s vile... the pink and the yellow??? How is that the colour palate you come up with? Nothing snug about that, it’s giving me a headache along with the tacky lights.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.