Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her? I used to like her, now she's just AD after AD. How tacky to be advertising some dodgy lottery. Plus I'm not sure the Scottish Caravan Show could have picked a less suitable person to be advertising them... as if she's ever going to stay in the tent they sent her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I unfollowed her a while ago when I realised that her home is just filled with tat. Her photographs aren't that great and I just don't understand the attraction in grey, mirrored homes that lack personality

Reactions: 16
Just looked at her account. Oh my God she is another Mrs Hinch with the grey theme, yuk!

Reactions: 12
Yes I getting fed up with constant ads from some instagrammers. I get it that that's their job but not everything needs to be one big advert.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her a while ago when I realised that her home is just filled with tat. Her photographs aren't that great and I just don't understand the attraction in grey, mirrored homes that lack personality
I gave up for the same reason, it was just ghostly grey pics all the time! Bloody dullsville.

Reactions: 4
Everything in her home is gifted!! I thought the exact same thing with the caravan show?? she really seems to be taking things to the next level with the ad's lately and sneaking in undisclosed ads and gifts especially on story's.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't handle all the dam friggin crushed velvet everywhere! I think she is pleasant though! But ugh ooof, not my style I really HATE all this grey Instagram trend.

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand her!!
Always thought she seemed a bit fake but I liked her style.
But oh my goodness, everything in her house in gifted now!
The turning point for me when she was ‘kindly gifted’ ? silver pumpkins for Halloween. That she then tried to flog to her followers. I genuinely thought they were cute so clicked on the link.....£25 each!! And she was recommending 2 for symmetry!!
I’m sure if she paid that her Glaswegian husband would be thrilled! ?

• Haha
I had to unfollow
Her highlight irritates the duck out of me
The constant pouting
AD AD AD AD

• Haha
I have now unfollowed, and I can’t believe it took me this long tbh. Every post is an AD.

Reactions: 2
About 19373884 stories today all tagging the hotel but only one had gifted tagged :unsure: obviously is as she’s even doing a takeover

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow, her page is just ads now and I couldn't take anymore of the ridiculously pretentious photos 😴

Lol when I first started using insta a few years ago she was one of the first people I discovered for some reason. I remember asking my hubby what he thought of her house, his response was "what a chav" 😂

The roller release gadget ad :rolleyes: just use a bloody pair of scissors and save yourself £5. She’d advertise anything it seems. The worse one was the cheesy pictures of her in a shop paying an elf with her Visa card :ROFLMAO:

Why is she advertising a miller home????? When she lives in a persimmon built one? She will literally do absolutely anything to make a quick buck.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.