Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goodpup

Anyone else follow her? I used to like her, now she's just AD after AD. How tacky to be advertising some dodgy lottery. Plus I'm not sure the Scottish Caravan Show could have picked a less suitable person to be advertising them... as if she's ever going to stay in the tent they sent her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I think she’s getting away with loads to be honest. Everyone’s focusing on Mrs Hinchs misdemeanours (quite rightly!) but pinkpeonyhome is also a total con woman and sneaking under the radar. More shared posts outting all this are needed from all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a while ago when I realised that her home is just filled with tat. Her photographs aren't that great and I just don't understand the attraction in grey, mirrored homes that lack personality

Reactions: 16

LucyH

I think she’s getting away with loads to be honest. Everyone’s focusing on Mrs Hinchs misdemeanours (quite rightly!) but pinkpeonyhome is also a total con woman and sneaking under the radar. More shared posts outting all this are needed from all of us.
Aye pinkpeonyhome is a con woman with her wee puppet of a man. Her post last night with the gin she declared one item gifted...eh a think you will find the majority of your house contents are gifted. She works 1/2 days per week. I cant wait to see how she will furnish her house if and when the insta bubble bursts. Her garden is all set up for entertaining...waste of time as she has no friends...apart from her sister from
another mister and her cousin heather😂😂Shes the talk of the steamie at her daughters school too!! Oh and before i forget what is the fake posh accent she puts on...hen you stay in Cambuslang!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
We should have a quick whip-round and gift her a thesaurus
Oh look at this absolutely gorgeous thesaurus I was kindly gifted from some lovely people its absolutely beautiful a really luxurious piece that would look so stunning on your coffee table and next to your a gorgeous wee trinkets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I agree it’s a gossip website but to even know her last name? But stalkerish no? Like I said I don’t follow her so not really fussed either way.. not into all the home accounts and like a gossip like the next person but this thread struck me as jealous and envious...
tacky home - your opinion, not my taste but I wouldn’t class it tacky
Fashion & makeup - I can’t do makeup so won’t pass judgement
Her kids her choice .. no different to Facebook pictures of people’s kids??

Like I said I’m not as obsessed as a lot of you and I do comment on accounts but not to the extent a lot of you do by remembering where they live and their full name - sad really

I’m not a jealous person so I don’t get envious of others... like I say I get the gossip but this is verging I’m stalking

Anyway I’m away to another thread for peoples homes and lack of declaring that irritate me
Thanks for falling into my trap of stating her surname on the previous post. I done that for a reason.

I know her surname because she has a massive fucking decal on her living room wall “the mccready family- Shaun, Jennifer, Sofia and Leo” all I had to do was look at a pic of her living room, so not a bit stalkerish at all 💁🏻‍♀️

Quite scary the info that I know just from looking at her insta page.

Exposing the occasional photo of your children on Facebook to a few hundred people you know is quite different to 130k strangers who know every inch of your home/ routine/ family life/ hobbies and interests.

Reactions: 14

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
It's the fake Glasgow uni accent that disappears when she has had a drink and then into a pure ned/hairy.

Reactions: 12
Okay I’ll take her or leave her - not bothered either way but this thread is good too far I think! What is wrong with people working in Aldi?? It’s a job? ... think that’s below the belt! As for outing where the lady stays that is taking it too far but I’m guessing you are one of the school mums that seem jealous and talking about her? Like I say I’m not bothered either way with her... there are others that irritate me more but this thread seems to be people that know a lot about this lady and that to me seems like people that actually know her!
Nobody is slating working in Aldi. Read that comment again in the proper context for goodness sake.

I know where she lives because she revealed it before.

This is a gossip website, it’s not a Jennifer mccready fan club. To be honest, I was waiting on the word jealous to pop up somewhere on this thread. Jealous of what exactly? A tacky home, dreadful fashion and makeup, lack of privacy for her kids? Somehow I don’t think so.

There is a rave section if you would like to take yourself over to there.

So here is what bugs me the most about her she posted on her stories last night about someone generally going though a really crap time. The poor woman in the last stages of her life and then today goes on the woe is me about her hair and holiday. Like we are all entitled to a moan but your hair extensions hanging out is hardly a reason to pout and do that stupid sad face she pulls. Maybe she should take the hair extensions out and show some reality for a change. Drop the fake ducking accent aswell!
Also just to add her dog had to be shaved down for a reason. Rosie must have been badly matted to have had to be taken in so short. So in future if she likes the fluffy look she should make a point of brushing her properly. She really pisses me off with her holier than everyone else shit!
Sorry for the rant she has been pissing me off for so long 🙈

I actually don't mind her wedges. However what on earth is her yellow hair all about. It looks like a terrible wig. And why doesn't it move? How can something so back combed still be stuck to her head? She also wears clothes way too tight just to say she's a size 8... Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. Her husbands hair is even worse. Why is he still in 2001? Looks like he should have a slit in his eyebrows to match.

• Haha
U

Unicornhorn

She’s got a very patronising way about her. She would sell her granny! I’m not sure why so many people follow her as her style is chav with a side of crushed velvet in grey

Love the way she also copied the candle launch party that westholme and soulless did

• Haha

Boblebob

VIP Member
Just looked at her account. Oh my God she is another Mrs Hinch with the grey theme, yuk!

Christ almighty, what’s the need for all the personalised shit-
In that bedroom tour I can spot leos name in 8 different places 🤦🏻‍♀️ how many times does a kid need reminded of his own name!?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsElleEm

I’ve had to unfollow. I’ve followed on and off for years but.... She’s exhausting. Grey/diamanté’s/velvet isn’t even my cup of tea but she seemed ice enough and I thought she’d be handy for meals and useful household bits but shes tacky, wasteful, vacuous and beyond chavtastic. I reckon she must be actually slick to the touch and smells like the inside of an ice cream van. Pink Peony? Yer hoose is grey hen! Too grey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love the big ad for VEGAN dippers, then when someone asks if they’re dry she says they’re great with mayo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11