Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the ugliest thing I’ve seen in my life. I didn’t think tacky to that level existed in people’s real lives.

Reactions: 1
I am laughing and cringing so bad at the same time - what in the name of duck was that intu braehead video about 😂 she looks like such a fanny parading herself about a shopping centre like that - I think Fanny is the absolute best word to describe her 😂😂😂 her husband as well 😆 he looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Maybe she bribed him, if you put yourself through this pish with me, so I look like a proper z-lister (or fanny) I will pimp our bedroom out like an Amsterdam window and you might be on to a promise snakehips 👉👌💦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg more free stuff tonight, silverburn would be better giving it to a family in need, she literally pays for nothing, boils me the way she goes on so prim and proper but really is a weegie with yellow hair

Reactions: 6
Her fake accent is on steroids tonight. She’s an embarrassment, imagine being out doing your Christmas shopping and that dick is filming you and walking about talking into her phone.

Reactions: 4
I seen her once in real life (ha) and she honestly looked like the biggest twit. She was completely rigid because her clothes are like 2 sizes two small age could hardly move. Her husband was also way more involved and in control of the kids, she didn’t seem bothered at all. What a twit

Reactions: 4
Imagine your insta pal saying no to a photo at her work. Then you go back and pester her till she says yes 🤢

Reactions: 3
Her fake accent is on steroids tonight. She’s an embarrassment, imagine being out doing your Christmas shopping and that dick is filming you and walking about talking into her phone.
Imagine going out and your getting it free how embarrassing also , she would take anything for free and #ad it ,hes so cringe 🤣 that hair

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure lee has tried to keep quiet about which store she actually works in but desperate Jen just had to say 🙃

Honestly - my skin crawls when I see her prancing around like that. She is a complete wank!! And her face looks like a blow up doll - how much Botox has she had injected? Hilarious 😂

She’s actually paid full price for something 😂🌚

She’s really annoying me - can you tell 😂

next video to come is miller homes, do these companies not do back ground checks?? I certainly wouldn’t want a twit promoting my business

• Haha
The bold yin dressed like something from Ru Paul’s drag race for a “rare night out” 😆 just because you can get the size 10 physically on your body, doesn’t mean it fits!! Poured into it and hanging out all over! Total riot

• Haha
See when she said I'm extra I nearly fell off my chair laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣no need for that eye make up I just have no words 😳

She’s either got an incredibly short body or Scoliosis!

It’s a bit windy up in Scotland tonight To be wearing that dress, one strong gust and her vag is out for everyone to see.

Does a make up tutorial but still a full face of slap on before she even starts 🙄

Ps Don’t even start me on that dress, reminds me of peter Kay “she’s packed into that dress, int she” 🤣🤣🤣

Pps notice how the husband didn’t feature much in the latest shopping centre ad 🙊🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.