Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tree in the bedroom is absolutely hideous, all accessories gifted by dobbies I believe!!!
What is it with these people putting trees in bedrooms

Reactions: 3
That picture of her dolled up to the nines and her kids in PJs. What on Earth?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That picture of her dolled up to the nines and her kids in PJs. What on Earth?
She really is awful - dressed like her dogs dinner and off out again on the drink. Everything is for show. I would put money on her and her husband being miserable and him out shagging anything that would have him while she’s at home admiring her amazing just beautiful peecees ✊💦

Reactions: 1
She boils me so much... familys in need this Christmas and she gets everything gifted hope it comes crashing down on her one day

I’m dying at that house advert. Stop with the Claire Smiley/Lorraine Kelly impression please!!!

She boils me so much... familys in need this Christmas and she gets everything gifted hope it comes crashing down on her one day
She does my tits in (like right now - claiming to be on day 7 of the flu with her perfectly clean and styled hair 😒) but companies seeking to use those with a public standing for their own financial gain has absolutely jack to do with “families in need” and even less to do with her. One is not related, in the slightest, to the other. “Families in need” my local council wasted money fixing a pothole - not related is it? “Families in need” but my local Chinese wasted money jazzing you their shop sign - not related is it?

moot point.

Reactions: 4
She does my tits in (like right now - claiming to be on day 7 of the flu with her perfectly clean and styled hair 😒) but companies seeking to use those with a public standing for their own financial gain has absolutely jack to do with “families in need” and even less to do with her. One is not related, in the slightest, to the other. “Families in need” my local council wasted money fixing a pothole - not related is it? “Families in need” but my local Chinese wasted money jazzing you their shop sign - not related is it?

moot point.
Hardly. I’d be a lot more inclined to buy a tree or decorations from a company that donated to a family in need. Not some pretend posh twit who could buy them 3 times over.

yes exactly you are right, people get all upset when companies gift items to influencers when that’s the way the world is going through advertising. And would they do it if it didn’t work, of course not.
“families in need”, what the hell has this got to do with a company gifting an item to advertise🤣 and because she doesn’t post every day about giving money/items to charity people assume she doesn’t. Some people just like to get upset because they don’t like that person for whatever reason.

“ people out there right now who can’t afford a dinner”.Clearly she doesn’t give to charity because on your logic she also must not go to the toilet, because she hasn’t posted about it- you do realise you are saying this in the same sentence because a company gifted someone tree lights??? What has this got to do with anything? Ur upset because??
This is the woman who films herself cleaning her bath, you better believe if she was giving to charity she’d be filming it. She had four Christmas trees in her house, it’s completely unnecessary, braggy and she’s hell bent on getting as much free tit as possible. Not to mention the fact she can’t AD properly and doesn’t declare on the majority of her stories.

When did she last gift anything away? When did she last do a giveaway? When did she last use her privilege for good? When did she last use her platform for anything other than gaining freebies? She charges hundreds of pounds a post, get out her hole and look at the bigger picture. Away you go back to Instagram and geez peace.

Oh and, I spend a lot of time working with families in poverty, who would have been grateful to have a Christmas tree in their house this year but couldn’t afford one never mind the electricity for fairy lights so that’s exactly what was meant by families in need. I’d rather companies were gifting people who it would make a real difference to rather than gifted to a family who’s house is already filled to the brim with an excessive amount freebies and tit they don’t need.

Reactions: 4
So she must not work then? - doesn’t post about it
Mustn’t do a sh*t then? - doesn’t post about it
Give me peace and away back to spend time with your own family instead of getting hurt and upset about companies gifting items.
“ oh and I spend a lot of time........”- but you never shared that before now so I must assume like you that you don’t do these things.
She charges hundreds per post ? Did she tell you these in a private message? Can I see that message? Otherwise did a “insta friend” tell you this? 🤣
Still can’t figure out the fact you dislike this person, upsets you so much, but still watch all her stories every day, must be a great life that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

imagine being a person who thinks on Xmas eve, oh I better go on tattle and slag someone off. Shouldn’t you be down the soup kitchens instead helping these families? Terrible.
imagine being a person coming on to tattle to defend an instagrammer.. same thing no?

Bye hun. Be sure to say hello to Jen when you kiss her arse in the next DM you undoubtedly send her 😂 👋

Reactions: 5
So she must not work then? - doesn’t post about it
Mustn’t do a sh*t then? - doesn’t post about it
Give me peace and away back to spend time with your own family instead of getting hurt and upset about companies gifting items.
“ oh and I spend a lot of time........”- but you never shared that before now so I must assume like you that you don’t do these things.
She charges hundreds per post ? Did she tell you these in a private message? Can I see that message? Otherwise did a “insta friend” tell you this? 🤣
Still can’t figure out the fact you dislike this person, upsets you so much, but still watch all her stories every day, must be a great life that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

imagine being a person who thinks on Xmas eve, oh I better go on tattle and slag someone off. Shouldn’t you be down the soup kitchens instead helping these families? Terrible.
If our opinions seem that terrible to you why are you so bothered and on here defending her? If you dislike our opinions so much why are you here? By your own logic you shouldn’t be here, and this site isn’t for love and praise, you can do that directly via Instagram.

How do you know they don’t? Most companies have a “charity” quota to meet. Chances are they do in addition to gifting to Influencers. Still has jack to do with the “needy” if they gift tit to others.
Hardly. I’d be a lot more inclined to buy a tree or decorations from a company that donated to a family in need. Not some pretend posh twit who could buy them 3 times over.

No I don’t think it is.. not sure what EK means but I seen her do an ad of a local shopping place to her and it wasn’t EK?

There are so many errors in what you have written and one of them being the mortgage... where does that equate to £900? I’m sure before someone mentioned her house and it was around 160/170 ... it doesn’t matter though your calculations are all off and FAR TOO MUCH time to do that 😳
Cambuslang she stays. She’s not well liked there 😂

The window thing she got installed a few said no to her when planning permission but it got through 🙄 she acts like she’s above everyone in the area x

So you are her neighbour?
Thats not even true as you don’t even need planning permission for the balcony Velux window 🤣

So you must be one of the ones directly facing her back garden then to say that.........
No I mean a few of her neighbours weren’t happy with her getting it installed sorry didn’t say it how I wanted it to come out lol 😂

moderator comment - please report users disruption the thread and don’t engage with them.

thank you.

Omg her story today! Look at me here sitting with my hair in a bobble! Like have the population then doll? She is so fake and irritating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.