Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know how she talks day to day?🤔
Trust me if you are Scottish the way she speaks is a put on accent. If she spoke on stories the way people from Glasgow normally speak no one would understand her and she'd sound rough as duck.

Reactions: 7
No doubt - her and snake hips cavorting about in the snow while her kids and dog look on thinking wtaf 🤣

She really does - looks likes Barbies maw!
That pink jumper thing just looked wrong on her! Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel really let down that today’s exciting filming opportunity was round braehead - a pretty basic shopping mall near Glasgow. I was totally expecting / hoping for some picturesque Christmas event in a country house or something like that, maybe like a stobo family Christmas 😂 should have known it would be some overly materialistic and flashy, fake as you get load of crap! Her and her sleazy looking husband prancing around like a couple of morons 🤮 what can we get for free to put in our tacky b&m reject house 🙄

Reactions: 2
what can we get for free to put in our tacky b&m reject house 🙄
Its actually quite a small, narrow house - Its just that they've had the loft converted. Surely there is NO MORE ROOM for any more sparkly, silver tat. The living room / dining room area is full to bursting point. The kitchen thankfully seems quite free of sparkle.

Why the duck are they being filmed eating basic/bougie wetherspoons filling station food in the middle of Braehead?! That's the last thing this yin needs, a stick up her arse thinking she's a local celebrity with hay hair :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not right the amount of stuff she is getting, she should give it to families that really need i
Completely and utterly ridiculous, I actually feel sorry for those poor kids who will have no real concept of working and earning when their conceited mother does anything and everything for likes on Instagram to boost her already massive self absorbed ego
There should be some sort of law or something for the amount of stuff that is gifted

Why-oh-why-oh-why would you get your children this frenzied on a Monday night with a bleeping living room sleepover no doubt full of hot chocolates and sweets.

Christmas is tiring enough for kids and they should be able to rest and enjoy December without their airhead of a mother doing stupid tit like this on a Monday night. So tacky and all for Instagram and show.

Reactions: 3
Why-oh-why-oh-why would you get your children this frenzied on a Monday night with a bleeping living room sleepover no doubt full of hot chocolates and sweets.

Christmas is tiring enough for kids and they should be able to rest and enjoy December without their airhead of a mother doing stupid tit like this on a Monday night. So tacky and all for Instagram and show.
The children will not be properly rested for school either

Trust me if you are Scottish the way she speaks is a put on accent. If she spoke on stories the way people from Glasgow normally speak no one would understand her and she'd sound rough as duck.
Glasgow Uni accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Glasgow Uni accent 😂
Hers is more NVQ level 2
Glasgow Uni meets Castlemilk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her at a brow bar that her cousin heather owns and she is as glasgae as they come.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.