Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this dog carry on - what a joke. We all know its not for her dog, its for the gram. FFS. I'd except this from a kid, but not a grown woman!

Reactions: 4
My husband would kill me if I suggested dressing the dog up and buying loads of gifts. Granted we don’t have a dog lol but still

She needs a grip. Some poor people are struggling and she is just showing off the stupid cow xx

Reactions: 3
It's quite common if you look on Instagram these days many people get their dogs a party hat, gifts and cakes. There's dog insta accounts with more followers than her that have big parties for their birthday 😂

New thread suggestion...

Tacky fireplace and tatt galore, we all know Jen’s a ‘swipe up’ bleep

or

Her light tatt would drive most folk mad, apart from Jen who loves a #ad

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.