Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am crying! She is not wearing foam wedge flip flops down to dinner at Stobo Castle. Please tell me she’s not.

And why is she prancing about like a prize dick in the grounds?

surely she’s not wore them 😂😂

not sure what’s worse...wearing the flip flops, thinking she’s a model or Shaun’s hair 😐

Reactions: 2
Why does she look like a prehistoric prostitute?

I’m horrified at what she’s wearing to Stobo. She’s trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omfg her hubbys hair 🤣. Whats with the shaved half and quiff half? Im crying with laughter.
He is defo gay how the duck can she not she not see that🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His hair !!!! He's such a scally its just embarassing that she drags him out to these formal places where he clearly doesn't fit it. I can't believe that venue thinks they are 'on brand' - its very downmarket to select someone in an animal print satin nightie and a chav with gelled hair as your brand ambassadors. I do not yet it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His hair !!!! He's such a scally its just embarassing that she drags him out to these formal places where he clearly doesn't fit it. I can't believe that venue thinks they are 'on brand' - its very downmarket to select someone in an animal print satin nightie and a chav with gelled hair as your brand ambassadors. I do not yet it.
You forgot the flip flops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg what was that outfit?!?! What a red neck!

And his hair, he looks like a teenage boy that doesn't know not to use half a tub of gel yet! Pees me off that Stobo Castle gifted them a stay, TWICE! Surely they don't need the advertising?!?!

Reactions: 6
Her yellow hair and his fuking hair they need a new salon 🤣 a doubt they have paid for much in there home all gifted least us normal not fake people work hard to furnish our home and can be proud of that🙌, these companies should be giving stuff to less fortunate people!!! 😪

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine going to stobo castle and seeing that absolute dogs dinner prancing around like that. Makes me cringe so much. And the spock ad - why would anyone want to pay her money for things she has been given for free - total conwoman. Complete hole!!

I cannot believe this Bet Lynch looking mother fcqker actually went to dinner dressed like that 😳 I am on board for chavs doing well for themselves, but ffs, level up when you got the money 🤔😱

Reactions: 4
They are both rough af, chavvy as can be yet she thinks shes the bees knees its hilarious 🤣

The more i look at her home the more i dont get how she has 143k followers for a house thats full of B&M tat!
Clearly bought a few followers 🤔

Always wanted to visit but never got round to it.

No hun. What you mean is they’d never gifted you stuff before and you didn’t feel like spending your own money 😴

Why does she feel the need to share make up tips? It’s so quick for me to get ready, I just dip my whole head right in and swirl it around... it’s absolutely gorgeous - I can even glow in the dark like a Halloween pumpkin 🎃

And let’s walk around this shop and look at all of the “amazing” “just beautiful” “pieces” aka to most normal folk as crap you dont need but buy anyway.

She is hilariously ridiculous... passers by must get a right laugh at her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.