Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids are gonna grow up thinking everything in life is free 🤷‍♀️ crazy her whole house is gifted everything they walk on and touch 😂

Reactions: 3
Peee- sees is the way I say it too. It’s just a Scottish accent
I am from Glasgow. It’s the way she puts on her best telephone voice to do videos that makes her pronunciation of the word sound so bad. She doesn’t talk like that day to day, it’s a fake and put on voice.

Reactions: 4
I am from Glasgow. It’s the way she puts on her best telephone voice to do videos that makes her pronunciation of the word sound so bad. She doesn’t talk like that day to day, it’s a fake and put on voice.
how do you know how she talks day to day?🤔

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to put bloody Christmas trees in the kids bedroom? Like what’s wrong with just one tree. The excessiveness is just a joke. When there is going to be families that can’t even afford one tree never mind three. She makes me so angry never hear of her donating anything just take take and more bloody take 🤬

Reactions: 6
‘It’s better to give than to receive’ ... does she not realise the complete irony of using this title in a gifted ad 😂😂😂 nevermind the rest of her lifestyle. She should maybe GIVE some of her gifted possessions to someone less fortunate, just a thought!

Reactions: 4
I don’t - it’s fairly obvious to me that the voice she puts on is very rehearsed. As someone who has worked in various call centres over the years I am very familiar with the typical Glasgow telephone voice and she has it down to a tee.
Yeah this is exactly right, no one sounds like this here defo her posh I'm from the Mearns don't you know phone voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣there's a few influences up here with the same voice 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why do her kids need trees in their bedrooms. Also she’s been a total brag on her stories and it’s bugging me

Reactions: 3
Awww look at her tacky B&M christmas Baubles arent they just devinely TACKY cheap tit 🤣. Can someone please explain how she has so many followers?

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to share make up tips? It’s so quick for me to get ready, I just dip my whole head right in and swirl it around... it’s absolutely gorgeous - I can even glow in the dark like a Halloween pumpkin 🎃

And let’s walk around this shop and look at all of the “amazing” “just beautiful” “pieces” aka to most normal folk as crap you dont need but buy anyway.

She is hilariously ridiculous... passers by must get a right laugh at her.
I’m actually laughing out loud so hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.