Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have her indoor fake flowers and fur rug outside and then a bunch placed on a rug? Really..... so staged and cheap looking!
I agree...why go to all that bother for a pic but then it just screams staged and fake which the account is anyway including all the tit she chats. The prosecco probably gets poured down the sink as I cant imagine she has friends to drink it with...or was that a friends/someones arm in her stories yesterday๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Its all about oh look at me iv got this n that(but free)...all for show show show!!!

Now posting how to keep dogs cool...does she even have a dog ๐Ÿถ I donโ€™t however if you are a dog owner i am sure you know how to care for your dog in the hot weather...so full of uninteresting chat...belt up hilda๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Now posting how to keep dogs cool...does she even have a dog ๐Ÿถ I donโ€™t however if you are a dog owner i am sure you know how to care for your dog in the hot weather...so full of uninteresting chat...belt up hilda๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Damn, I was wrapping my dog up in my fur rug and leaving it in the garden. Good job she posted ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn, I was wrapping my dog up in my fur rug and leaving it in the garden. Good job she posted ๐Ÿ™„
must think her followers are as dumb as her๐Ÿ˜‚...we can all google or copy n paste!!!Also with the sphonge AD....always late to the party custard barnet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She does not know how to give a true and honest review of the items she is gifted because she just takes takes takes!!!! The E cloth with the Truewash glass cleaner was her favourite a few weeks ago...and now shes been sent the sphonge so now thats her โ€œgo toโ€ and โ€œfavouriteโ€ cloth...but then with all that mirrored sparkly crappy bric-a-brac furniture she has she will go through them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
must think her followers are as dumb as her๐Ÿ˜‚...we can all google or copy n paste!!!Also with the sphonge AD....always late to the party custard barnet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Custard Barnet duck me I am deceased ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just noticed her cheap, wonky roman blind in the latest picture. Better get herself signed up for a new partnership pronto #kindlygifted

OMG....i have seen it all now...wanting hair like molly mae๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚get a grip hilda your 35 or thereabouts!!! For starters you need that bottom lip sorted๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what a complete fanny!!! What planet is she on...defo ยฃ4.99 short of a fiver๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I think she canโ€™t say no to anything as she gets paid! There is an influencer down where I stay and she was paid ยฃ10k+ to work with a wallpaper company and peony was also paid to work with that company ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™€ she will promote and review anything to get some ยฃยฃ

• Wow
I think she canโ€™t say no to anything as she gets paid! There is an influencer down where I stay and she was paid ยฃ10k+ to work with a wallpaper company and peony was also paid to work with that company ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™€ she will promote and review anything to get some ยฃยฃ
oh she cant say no to anything and you see that she even uses her kids to advertise๐Ÿ˜ฑ...obviously not a fan of a private life...putting every bit of your day on insta...now off you duck at least we can afford to furnish our houses n get all the nice things in life without going down the ponce route...family are a bunch of tramps๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i pmsl at โ€œthis company reached out to meโ€ oh aye who are you....bleeping mother theresa๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know right! There are probably loads of them too as I heard through someone else that some were paid even more! What do these companies think..... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes she does promote absolutely anything!

Reactions: 2
Scared if I roll my eyes anymore at her they will get stuck.
1. She does not look like sheโ€™s put an effort in to what she is wearing today hate when she goes on like that.
2. โ€œPrincess Hairโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ She wanted hair like another influenza and sorry itโ€™s nothing like hers. The length is too long for her and her particular hair style.
3. Home interiors OMG the tacky and cheap looking crap have a crazy pice tag and wasnโ€™t it proven you could get them off eBay?

Honestly I have had to unfollow her she what my granny would call fur coat and no knickers ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scared if I roll my eyes anymore at her they will get stuck.
1. She does not look like sheโ€™s put an effort in to what she is wearing today hate when she goes on like that.
2. โ€œPrincess Hairโ€ ๐Ÿ™„ She wanted hair like another influenza and sorry itโ€™s nothing like hers. The length is too long for her and her particular hair style.
3. Home interiors OMG the tacky and cheap looking crap have a crazy pice tag and wasnโ€™t it proven you could get them off eBay?

Honestly I have had to unfollow her she what my granny would call fur coat and no knickers ๐Ÿ™ˆ
who is the other โ€œinfluencerโ€ shes tried to copy? thats all she does!! ...she copied no40renovation bathroom then nikki at westholme interiors had a night to promote her homeware range...low and behold hilda done the same only it was cheap tit that could be sourced at the barras or the forge market/ebay for a 1/3 of the price. Your gran is correct fur coat fanny nae knickers annie thats ponceypeony๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
who is the other โ€œinfluencerโ€ shes tried to copy? thats all she does!! ...she copied no40renovation bathroom then nikki at westholme interiors had a night to promote her homeware range...low and behold hilda done the same only it was cheap tit that could be sourced at the barras or the forge market/ebay for a 1/3 of the price. Your gran is correct fur coat fanny nae knickers annie thats ponceypeony๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She wanted her hair like molly-mae from love island I believe she is also an influenza I could be wrong though๐Ÿ™ˆ
That was it I know they could be found somewhere like that and she wants ยฃ100 for a lamp piss off.
I hate the way she goes on like sheโ€™s something special sheโ€™s tacky and so is the house. That could be gorgeous if she didn't feel the need to fill with tit ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Everything single thing in the house is grey, silver or completely covered in diamantรฉ. Itโ€™s so boring and bland to look at! I couldnโ€™t have my house so dull. These home accounts take one trend I.e GREY and cover the whole house in it. No style, taste or class whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.