Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think her "auntie" is on holiday with them and babysitting the kids....or using hotel childcare?! :unsure:

And she had to make the point before they went that her "sister" is house sitting for them! Lol!
exactly its all lies n fake just like her account...no doubt her informer will be on here to keep her updated n she might post a pic of the โ€œauntyโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Broadcasting to over 130k people that a female is home alone in a 5 bedroom house full of expensive items- yeah, nice one Jen ๐Ÿ™„
shes full of tit...a house breakers dream aye just put it on social media...brainless fukwits honestly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her account but now itโ€™s full of irrelevant ads plugging stuff and hawking her freebies

Reactions: 5
Has she actually went on holiday to enjoy herself or to show off that she's had more cocktails than hours with her kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't really understand her holiday stories. I guess we're meant to be envious but oh my god her holiday looks awful. They seem to spend most evenings in some sort of shopping centre or watching 'entertainment'.

I cringed at the video of the most beautiful blue sea... rocks and sea in Tenerife. Nothing against Tenerife but chill love it isnโ€™t that amazing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cringed at the video of the most beautiful blue sea... rocks and sea in Tenerife. Nothing against Tenerife but chill love it isnโ€™t that amazing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I know - it looks like a cheap and cheerful family holiday, quite chavvy but fun for the kids. She's making up she's living the life in her luxe resort. Why are they always in a mall ? It's the least picturesque place I've ever seen.

Reactions: 2
I know - it looks like a cheap and cheerful family holiday, quite chavvy but fun for the kids. She's making up she's living the life in her luxe resort. Why are they always in a mall ? It's the least picturesque place I've ever seen.
Oh I know.. and then the tip to take good away from breakfast buffet for the pool ๐Ÿ˜ณ cringe!!!! Yeah it is certainly more on the chav side and I remember her saying she has spent so much on such lovely clothes for the holiday ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. itโ€™s all too much! I donโ€™t mind the odd picture story on holiday but put you phone away and enjoy it!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I know.. and then the tip to take good away from breakfast buffet for the pool ๐Ÿ˜ณ cringe!!!! Yeah it is certainly more on the chav side and I remember her saying she has spent so much on such lovely clothes for the holiday ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. itโ€™s all too much! I donโ€™t mind the odd picture story on holiday but put you phone away and enjoy it!!
The tip about taking food from the buffet defo shows the real chav slipping out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and as for the most beautiful blue beach...it was tit and you are in tenerife no the maldives๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚It has been the same shite posted day after day on this holiday...and thats why you can go 2 holidays per year love!!! Tagging the hotel too..is that so next years is free and you could even push the boat out and go 3 holidays๐Ÿ™Œ

Packing a lunch box from the breakfast buffet ๐Ÿ™ˆ Oh dear.
She's been VERY active on all aspects of this holiday - over sharing private family moments everyday. She's definitely trying to be an Influencer - but she doesn't realise how much her holiday is making us cringe. With her strange looking boy/man gel haired husband.
I wonder if she ever puts her plastic cup of booze down to splash with the kids but I imagine that yellow hair doesn't respond well to chlorine ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's telling people to specifically take a packed lunch box on holiday to fill it up using the breakfast buffet. A buffet means eat all you want, not steal as much as you can for the rest of the day. Actually embarrassed.

Reactions: 5
Obviously you go on holiday to relax and enjoy yourself, but I find it quite sad that she seems to spend most of her time on her phone and drinking, instead of spending quality time with her kids. I found her story complaining about large floats being banned in the hotel pool concerning too; the hotel told her it was due to safety concerns, surely you would recognise and accept that? The same lifeguards who are watching out for her kids' safety while she sits and drinks.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's telling people to specifically take a packed lunch box on holiday to fill it up using the breakfast buffet. A buffet means eat all you want, not steal as much as you can for the rest of the day. Actually embarrassed.
yeh its bad enough doing it never mind advertising it...riddy!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.