Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted her hair like molly-mae from love island I believe she is also an influenza I could be wrong though🙈
That was it I know they could be found somewhere like that and she wants £100 for a lamp piss off.
I hate the way she goes on like she’s something special she’s tacky and so is the house. That could be gorgeous if she didn't feel the need to fill with tit 🙈
yeh on her stories she said that about molly mae and she also wants her tan n body...unfortunately her back fat is over hanging at the right hand side😂😂😂when you are a kid you want to “look” like people not when your 35...obv got the mind of a 5 year old!!!!
Princess hair😂😂😂pity its on a complete n utter bangers body😂😂😂sorry where is the prinny...am i missing something👏👏

Everything single thing in the house is grey, silver or completely covered in diamanté. It’s so boring and bland to look at! I couldn’t have my house so dull. These home accounts take one trend I.e GREY and cover the whole house in it. No style, taste or class whatsoever.
Anem to all of that👍🙌😂😂

She wanted her hair like molly-mae from love island I believe she is also an influenza I could be wrong though🙈
That was it I know they could be found somewhere like that and she wants £100 for a lamp piss off.
I hate the way she goes on like she’s something special she’s tacky and so is the house. That could be gorgeous if she didn't feel the need to fill with tit 🙈
oh one loves herself and I dont know why!! Everything is either “beautiful/gorgeous/im obsessed”....the posts are same tit different day😂😂nancy nae pals👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good grief woman size up on your clothes, that skirt is straining at the seams.

Reactions: 2
Good grief woman size up on your clothes, that skirt is straining at the seams.
I was just thinking the same. Way too tight over the thighs. Looks like a floral bin bag.

And what’s with the close up on the veiny boobs 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m not surprised she’s sweating with the trowelled on inch thick TV make up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so much more flattering to wear clothes that fit. I actually think she's got a lovely curvy figure but she's a 12-14 ... not an 8-10. Let's be realistic.

Reactions: 5
Dressed like a pensioner? Check.

Same shovelled on makeup that looks exactly the same every time no matter how much you try and get it like Jamie Genevieves? Check.

Helmet hairdo? Check.

Enjoy another child free date night Jen! Get those cocktails down you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a shame, Ive said it before but I really think she does have a nice figure but wears clothes that are far too small making her look bigger than she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else here for the “that skirt doesn’t fit” comments 😂 “I was sitting down so it creased” no it’s too tight love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That skirt is far too small, not flattering at all when your that squeezed in it looks like a sausage skin on you!

No one see what size clothes you wear, so what does it matter if it is a 12,14 or even 18 as long they flatter and suit your body, why oh why does she squeeze into a size 8. Only you know what size you wear, and as we all know all shops are never the same fitting.

No one see what size clothes you wear, so what does it matter if it is a 12,14 or even 18 as long they flatter and suit your body, why oh why does she squeeze into a size 8. Only you know what size you wear, and as we all know all shops are never the same fitting.
It’s such an immature mentality to have. My teenager worries about these things and it’s a constant battle to get the message across to her that sizes are just a number. I myself can remember not wanting to be above a size 10 and mortified in a shop when my friends seen a 10 was too tight! Now I couldn’t give a hoot as long as it’s flattering....although I’d love for the size 10 back I never ever let my girls know this!

Her desperation for Jamie Genevieve to notice her is so cringeworthy.
LMAO I know!! I've seen her commenting on Jamie's grid and Jamie never acknowledges lol.
It's quite obvious she's desperate to move into the makeup/beauty side of Instagram, but her style is just too dated and unoriginal for it to happen. Despite her begging and hinting why would Charlotte Tilbury, Mac etc ever want to be represented by her? She is mutton dressed as lamb and it is cringeworthy.

WHYYYYYY does she keep saying "Our Jamie" like her and JG are best pals? calm down hen. you're a riot!

LMAO I know!! I've seen her commenting on Jamie's grid and Jamie never acknowledges lol.
It's quite obvious she's desperate to move into the makeup/beauty side of Instagram, but her style is just too dated and unoriginal for it to happen. Despite her begging and hinting why would Charlotte Tilbury, Mac etc ever want to be represented by her? She is mutton dressed as lamb and it is cringeworthy.
She once met Jamie and hinted/asked her to follow her Instagram and she hasn’t 😂

• Haha
I can’t help but follow her still. Don’t get why she keeps going on about Jamie Genevieve desperate for a shout out. Maybe it’s because they’re both Scottish she thinks she’s on the same level as her 🤷‍♀️ I do like her her home and decor but she takes everything given to her as freebies it’s now over the top.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.