Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes showing off all these new clothes but to be honest I’ve not seen one outfit so far that she looks comfortable in.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing most of them were 'kindly gifted' so she's obligated to wear them.

Her hair tonight! Helmet head strikes again, you just know if you were to touch her hair it would be hard and crispy with hairspray overload 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back in the mall for a Chinese - keeping it classy for their anniversary. Where they are looks like Birmingham with sun - it's the most unlovely holiday destination ever. Or maybe there are nice bits but they prefer eating in a neon Chinese !

• Haha
I don't know where she finds the energy to put that much make on. I like to an effort and I'm reasonably vain but she takes it to a whole new level. I've watched her make up tutorials- oh my goodness- the layers of slap she uses. And then the faff of taking it all off ... everyday !

Reactions: 2
It's a shame as tenerife has some lovely places and they just go to the safari centre right next to the hotel every night 😔

Reactions: 1
Shes showing off all these new clothes but to be honest I’ve not seen one outfit so far that she looks comfortable in.
Because they're all a size 8 when she's really a 12🤦 I personally think she wouldn't wear any that are too tight but they're all gifted so she has to

Because they're all a size 8 when she's really a 12🤦 I personally think she wouldn't wear any that are too tight but they're all gifted so she has to
She is never an 8....I agree a 12 however I dont agree with having to wear items because she has been gifted...she just has to say no but that is her biggest problem...a ponce can never refuse freebies😂😂😂

Back in the mall for a Chinese - keeping it classy for their anniversary. Where they are looks like Birmingham with sun - it's the most unlovely holiday destination ever. Or maybe there are nice bits but they prefer eating in a neon Chinese !
hope this isn’t a buffet because she will have her bag to fill with snacks for later...vile vile vile😷😷😷

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Al the outfits tagged and saved in highlights.... no one cares what you were wearing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Al the outfits tagged and saved in highlights.... no one cares what you were wearing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️
exactly because your taste is in your hoop😂😂and as for late night foot rubs...please dont give me the boke😷😷her stories are just full of pish🙌

Everything is far too tight for a start. Nothing nice and floaty for the hot weather
she is done up to the nines and her boy/thing dresses like a teenager...no happy medium...iv seen more meat on an HB pencil👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
What the duck kind of bolognese is she making? 😳
yeh i know we walk about with our eyes closed learning nothing from our own family😂😂the spag bol looks tit...i am glad i watched her stories i did not know what a stock jelly pot looked like🤣...piss off love do you think you are educating/helping your followers!!! We are not doh doh’s like yourself💪🏻😂

What the duck kind of bolognese is she making? 😳
Jesus Christ 🙈😅 I was just thinking I wonder if anyone had said about that on here!? Wow how many dots on her stories does she need to make a bloody bolognese 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈

Why does she have her indoor fake flowers and fur rug outside and then a bunch placed on a rug? Really..... so staged and cheap looking!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.