Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one see what size clothes you wear, so what does it matter if it is a 12,14 or even 18 as long they flatter and suit your body, why oh why does she squeeze into a size 8. Only you know what size you wear, and as we all know all shops are never the same fitting.
exactly shes wishing she was a size 8....dream on and be realistic you are at least a 12. Obviously not right...then patting her stomach while shes hopping from one foot to the other๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚white shag me shoes died in the 80โ€™s doll๐Ÿ™Œ

I was just thinking the same. Way too tight over the thighs. Looks like a floral bin bag.

And whatโ€™s with the close up on the veiny boobs ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m not surprised sheโ€™s sweating with the trowelled on inch thick TV make up
Tits are pushed up so far her double chin could sit on them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I thought that too, never mentions her friends until now - coincidence, I think not. But what on earth was shaunny-boy doing on a girls night? How weird would it be to go out with your friends and one randomly brings their husband ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought that too, never mentions her friends until now - coincidence, I think not. But what on earth was shaunny-boy doing on a girls night? How weird would it be to go out with your friends and one randomly brings their husband ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wasnโ€™t a girlie night looks like a couples night or should i say couples nightmare๐Ÿคจ...playing love island games๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚aye my idea of a great night out...NOT!!! neither of them have friends so only hang about with each other. Why would you feel the need to post โ€œI have the best friendsโ€ unless she has been on here snooping๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃhook line and sinker๐Ÿ™Œ

Reactions: 2
My mistake!! I just can't imagine a scenario when my husband would willingly agree to attend an evening playing love island games and drinking out of a special cup. It LOOKS like the naffest of girls nights.

Reactions: 4
My mistake!! I just can't imagine a scenario when my husband would willingly agree to attend an evening playing love island games and drinking out of a special cup. It LOOKS like the naffest of girls nights.
Yeh most men wouldnโ€™t but donโ€™t forget he is apparently โ€œhusband goalsโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I say no more๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
*****Breaking news******
A kirby grip was found in the hair extensions even after a wash n blow dry....so obviously did not brush it properly...now we can all sleep well tonight๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
How do we know they were gifted? Poor show if they were and she hasnโ€™t said.
The majority of what she puts on
is โ€œgiftedโ€...classic example is she plugged on and on about daisy blue over the weekend yet no AD? SLEEKIT AF

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it turns out they were gifted, only found out recently her day bed was gifted from last year. She is shady af.
so was the fire pit and all the other outdoor stuff

Reactions: 1
99.9% of the stuff in her house is gifted. Even her carpets were half gifted. Iโ€™m gona assume she wouldnโ€™t spend her own money on so much grey, glittery shite.

• Haha
I mean do we know who made the special glasses sheโ€™s not made it very obvious ๐Ÿคฃ NOT ๐Ÿ™„
Are we supposed to be impressed that she found a Kirby in her hair. I mean I have had hair extensions in the past and if you are properly sectioning then when blow drying then I canโ€™t understand how it was left.
She just grinds on me that voice and how she thinks she is above everyone else ๐Ÿ™ˆ

When a new member called โ€œCollectedโ€ joins at 05.35hours this morning and immediately wants to follow me?? You have been rattled so off you duck now!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Do let us know if you get any more threats ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh i will do๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but I just wanted to let everyone know about another โ€œfakeโ€ account. Watch this space๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yesterday was all about school bags...blah blah blah...very imformative...NOT๐Ÿคจwhat will be todays topic of chat i wonder...over to you hilda๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Lol my account isn't fake though, my friend referenced me here and told me your posts were hilarious so I joined and followed you to see if they really lived up to all the hype

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.