Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That white lacy play suit is too small on her! I can’t understand how she thinks it looks good, she’s making herself look over weight in it when she isn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually don't mind her wedges. However what on earth is her yellow hair all about. It looks like a terrible wig. And why doesn't it move? How can something so back combed still be stuck to her head? She also wears clothes way too tight just to say she's a size 8... Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. Her husbands hair is even worse. Why is he still in 2001? Looks like he should have a slit in his eyebrows to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind her wedges. However what on earth is her yellow hair all about. It looks like a terrible wig. And why doesn't it move? How can something so back combed still be stuck to her head? She also wears clothes way too tight just to say she's a size 8... Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits. Her husbands hair is even worse. Why is he still in 2001? Looks like he should have a slit in his eyebrows to match.
a size 8....i think not😂😂dress sense is the same as the house...tacky and cheap
as duck🙌😂she wouldn’t know class if it jumped up and smacked her on that shiney face😂

Reactions: 3
Ok what the duck was that lacy monstrosity she was wearing last night? Makes her look twice her size. And the helmet hair oh god. So 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs a toner on her barnet pronto!
aye defo to take the yellow tinge out. shes got a cheek to tag her hairdressers too...if i was her hairdresser I would be enbarrassed to be tagged😂😂😂

Ok what the duck was that lacy monstrosity she was wearing last night? Makes her look twice her size. And the helmet hair oh god. So 2003.
helmet hair...a love it😂😂im makeup/beauty/interior obsessed but from the 1980’s or even the 70’s...i look at myself through rose tinted goggles👏👏👏😂

she's got them god awful blocks of cheese shoes on again
yeh you can buy them from the dairylea cheese factory...sorry a meant boohoo😂😂

aye defo to take the yellow tinge out. shes got a cheek to tag her hairdressers too...if i was her hairdresser I would be enbarrassed to be tagged😂😂😂

helmet hair...a love it😂😂im makeup/beauty/interior obsessed but from the 1980’s or even the 70’s...i look at myself through rose tinted goggles👏👏👏😂
“Icanseeyou” is a fake account who is liking the posts on this...obv one of her family as I have received threatening correspondence from this user...just to let everyone know. I did report them. So she obviously loves to know what is being said on here...hi hilda ogden🙌🎣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

“Icanseeyou” is a fake account who is liking the posts on this...obv one of her family as I have received threatening correspondence from this user...just to let everyone know. I did report them. So she obviously loves to know what is being said on here...hi hilda ogden🙌🎣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha seriously what’ve they said to you?

Haha seriously what’ve they said to you?
I was told to watch what I say and that they knew my address and would put it on this site through my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) on my profile account...I told them to fill their boots as IP only gives location and to be fair I don’t actually care as I stay in Hallside, Cambuslang, born and bred here, which is 10mins from Newton Farm. Tiffanyblue32 is also a fake one where they list all the work/mortgage etc. Brainless fukwits🙌😂😂

My account is I see you? I know you’ve said I can see you, but I hope you don’t mean me? As I’ve liked posts on this thread (because I agree with them? I certainly don’t know her and I live no where near Scotland to be a friend lol, I’ve even posted about this so called influencer

My account is I see you? I know you’ve said I can see you, but I hope you don’t mean me? As I’ve liked posts on this thread (because I agree with them? I certainly don’t know her and I live no where near Scotland to be a friend lol, I’ve even posted about this so called influencer
Hopefully it’s a different account as Ive not sent anyone anything threatening .... strange as I can’t find anyone called ‘I can see you’

Hopefully it’s a different account as Ive not sent anyone anything threatening .... strange as I can’t find anyone called ‘I can see you’
I have messaged you privately apologies for the confusion but it is definetly not you...they have obviously deleted the account now. Icanseeyou and tiffanyblue32 are obviously same person and I reported both.

I have messaged you privately apologies for the confusion but it is definetly not you...they have obviously deleted the account now. Icanseeyou and tiffanyblue32 are obviously same person and I reported both.
Oh ok thank you lol, I’ll look at the message now , no worries , I just wanted to check x

She’s a pisshead. What’s the point in a family holiday if you’re gona get someone to babysit your kids so you can neck 24 cocktails?

Reactions: 5
She’s a pisshead. What’s the point in a family holiday if you’re gona get someone to babysit your kids so you can neck 24 cocktails?
I would like to introduce the new Mr & Mrs McCann!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't cope with her! The accent reminds me of a Keith lemon skit I just can't take anything she says seriously 🤣

• Haha
Still doing ads while she's on holiday! Have a bleeping day off! Then come home and get a real job like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we really think her "auntie" is on holiday with them and babysitting the kids....or using hotel childcare?! :unsure:

And she had to make the point before they went that her "sister" is house sitting for them! Lol!

Do we really think her "auntie" is on holiday with them and babysitting the kids....or using hotel childcare?! :unsure:

And she had to make the point before they went that her "sister" is house sitting for them! Lol!
Aka trying not to invalidate her house insurance.

Wonder how loss adjusters quantify a house full of gifted sparkly tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.