Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck are them monstrosities on her feet today blocks of bleeping cheese ?
😂😂😂I know they are massive!! her taste in clothes is horrendous. I think she comes on here or maybe her puppet does as a few things were said today then she mentioned them on her stories. people message her about her hair😂😂come on love dont make me laugh😂 then her granny top👏👏

Reactions: 1
Aye pinkpeonyhome is a con woman with her wee puppet of a man. Her post last night with the gin she declared one item gifted...eh a think you will find the majority of your house contents are gifted. She works 1/2 days per week. I cant wait to see how she will furnish her house if and when the insta bubble bursts. Her garden is all set up for entertaining...waste of time as she has no friends...apart from her sister from
another mister and her cousin heather😂😂Shes the talk of the steamie at her daughters school too!! Oh and before i forget what is the fake posh accent she puts on...hen you stay in Cambuslang!!!!

Do you know for a fact she is still working? From her Instagram she never mentions work, getting ready for work or coming home from work. Always dropping the kids off, doing chores all day, I’m pretty sure she has made the move to be full time SAHM/blogger.
I can’t help but be fascinated where the money is coming from? I know the husband is an electrician and electricians aren’t fantastically paid 30k-40k on average, but the lifestyle/money they go through is exponential!
Just from looking at her Instagram that they have paid and wasn’t an ad or gifted;

Velux balcony windows £2,400
Full attic conversion £1000+
En-suite installation in the attic too, fully decorated with £500 bath tub, bathroom tv £300, £500+ installation and decoration.
Hallway conversion to the attic and new velux window there too £300+ W
Dyson hair wrap she got as a present from husband £400+
Their house was bought for roughly £200,000 in 2013, that equates to £900/m mortgage payments on average.
They had a full garden renovation with beautiful decking, sand pit for the children, big wooden play houses, £800+
She had always got her nails done, she rarely has roots in her hair and she gets extensions £50+£90+£150= £290 she says she gets her nails done x2 a month.
All the isense carpets she got installed over the entire house now, those carpets are £25 a square meter, that’s hundreds of pounds in carpets!
Her beauty room was redecorated and refurbished £400+
Total bathroom renovation downstairs £900+
All while this is happening, they don’t seem to scrimp on anything! Holidays all the time, beautiful clothes, expensive makeup taste and skincare, expensive food, drinks, shopping sprees, constantly new decorating! How do they manage that with x2 children, , £900 mortgage payments, car payments, SKY TV, holidays, bills?
I understand she gets gifted a lot and make money on Instagram now but they need money going in somewhere!

Reactions: 4
Do you know for a fact she is still working? From her Instagram she never mentions work, getting ready for work or coming home from work. Always dropping the kids off, doing chores all day, I’m pretty sure she has made the move to be full time SAHM/blogger.
I can’t help but be fascinated where the money is coming from? I know the husband is an electrician and electricians aren’t fantastically paid 30k-40k on average, but the lifestyle/money they go through is exponential!
Just from looking at her Instagram that they have paid and wasn’t an ad or gifted;

En-suite installation in the attic too, fully decorated with £500 bath tub, bathroom tv £300, £500+ installation and decoration.
Their house was bought for roughly £200,000 in 2013, that equates to £900/m mortgage payments on average.
They had a full garden renovation with beautiful decking, sand pit for the children, big wooden play houses, £800+
She had always got her nails done, she rarely has roots in her hair and she gets extensions £50+£90+£150= £290 she says she gets her nails done x2 a month.
All the isense carpets she got installed over the entire house now, those carpets are £25 a square meter, that’s hundreds of pounds in carpets!
All while this is happening, they don’t seem to scrimp on anything! Holidays all the time, beautiful clothes, expensive makeup taste and skincare, expensive food, drinks, shopping sprees, constantly new decorating! How do they manage that with x2 children, , £900 mortgage payments, car payments, SKY TV, holidays, bills?
I understand she gets gifted a lot and make money on Instagram now but they need money going in somewhere!
wow😱you have really looked into this a bit too far😂😂I have no interest into how she funds it as I can close my door at night or wake up in the morning look around me and know I have worked hard for everything like most normal people😀🙌but you will find the list you have made above the majority has been gifted. We could all do it, open up our homes gain followers and furnish our houses for free!!! The garden is not big at all as there is a garage in it so a weird shape but jam packed full of tit. I often take a walk down to the estate where she stays and believe me it is bang in the middle where by it is over looked by houses all around...which answers the question...obviously cant afford a bigger house so lets do an attic conversion and use insta to furnish it🙌i rest my case!!

Reactions: 5

wow😱you have really looked into this a bit too far😂😂I have no interest into how she funds it as I can close my door at night or wake up in the morning look around me and know I have worked hard for everything like most normal people😀🙌but you will find the list you have made above the majority has been gifted. We could all do it, open up our homes gain followers and furnish our houses for free!!! The garden is not big at all as there is a garage in it so a weird shape but jam packed full of tit. I often take a walk down to the estate where she stays and believe me it is bang in the middle where by it is over looked by houses all around...which answers the question...obviously cant afford a bigger house so lets do an attic conversion and use insta to furnish it🙌i rest my case!!
Guys It seems that “I can see you” is a fake account🎣🎣🎣🎣😂😂😂👏👏👏

Exactly my thoughts. It’s a very extravagant lifestyle and it’s gotten worse over the last year or so which has just made her too unrelatable for me

She does get gifted more than she likes to declare; that new bathroom was gifted, her wallpaper, bed, furniture, furnishings, even that nasty blow up hot tub was gifted!
I read that she can charge around £500 per insta story, so that plus her aff links add up to a nice little earner.
I notice that she's calmed down on the luxe home range recently, aka overpriced tat from eBay. The luxe crap is what really put me off her, absolutely nothing about that candle is luxurious!! What is "luxe" about toasting marshmallows?! She should have named it Bog Standard Boring Vanilla and be done with it. That's when I realised she does not have an original thought in her head, that's she's out for everything she can get and will schill anything (including her kids) for a fast buck.

Reactions: 6
I have reported her so many times but each time the ASA seem to go in her favour. I have nothing against anyone making a few quid or receiving gifts but just be bloody honest about it.

She does get gifted more than she likes to declare; that new bathroom was gifted, her wallpaper, bed, furniture, furnishings, even that nasty blow up hot tub was gifted!
I read that she can charge around £500 per insta story, so that plus her aff links add up to a nice little earner.
I notice that she's calmed down on the luxe home range recently, aka overpriced tat from eBay. The luxe crap is what really put me off her, absolutely nothing about that candle is luxurious!! What is "luxe" about toasting marshmallows?! She should have named it Bog Standard Boring Vanilla and be done with it. That's when I realised she does not have an original thought in her head, that's she's out for everything she can get and will schill anything (including her kids) for a fast buck.
Yeh i agree always jumping on the band wagon of someone else. Its hilarious when she comes on to show case her gorgeous pieces....yeh pieces of sparkly tit that you can source on ebay/the barras😂😂for 1/3 of the price if thats what your into. Its all show show show. Insta and being a blogger wont last forever so watch this space🙌😂

Is her house in EK ? I noticed the big pylons outside her windows . Who would want to live beside them

Is her house in EK ? I noticed the big pylons outside her windows . Who would want to live beside them
No I don’t think it is.. not sure what EK means but I seen her do an ad of a local shopping place to her and it wasn’t EK?

There are so many errors in what you have written and one of them being the mortgage... where does that equate to £900? I’m sure before someone mentioned her house and it was around 160/170 ... it doesn’t matter though your calculations are all off and FAR TOO MUCH time to do that 😳

Reactions: 2
No I don’t think it is.. not sure what EK means but I seen her do an ad of a local shopping place to her and it wasn’t EK?

There are so many errors in what you have written and one of them being the mortgage... where does that equate to £900? I’m sure before someone mentioned her house and it was around 160/170 ... it doesn’t matter though your calculations are all off and FAR TOO MUCH time to do that 😳
The post quoting all the cost etc is probably another fake account by someone known to her🙌🙌because why would anyone normal have the time to do that and who cares what she has paid...the account should be renamed grab grab grab whatever I can get free peony🤣🤣or even ponce peony!!! Individually quoting the prices/cost...person must be a crackpot😂😂

Stories are so predictable. Stand back, point toes on one leg, suck in stomach, take a few steps forward, point toes on the other leg, suck in stomach. Hold face at certain angles only.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.