Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her account but she is beyond a joke now. The adverts are constant. I don’t care about the lotto/Hampton and astley towels, I don’t need a cheesy photo of your kids eating a maccies and I don’t want a tutorial of how to use a dyson curling wand that you’ve been given for FREEEEEE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand what Goes through her head when she orders all these clothes all the time! She has a good figure and could wear anything yet dresses like a chav from 2002! Those awful white wedges last week with black tights 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally agree with the comments about her dress sense, her clothes, hair and make up are like something from the 90's yet she shoves the aff links down our throats on every story, also I saw the stories the other night at their 2ND gifted stay!? somewhere (but apparently they dont get to do things very oftern so were so in need of it!) and all I could think was when watching her stories with Shaun is WTF is his hair style all about!?! Its litterally shaved on an angle and then randomly left long bahaha cricky it looks shocking and they have their sons hair cut the same, Id be so embarrassed 😂

Totally agree with the comments about her dress sense, her clothes, hair and make up are like something from the 90's yet she shoves the aff links down our throats on every story, also I saw the stories the other night at their 2ND gifted stay!? somewhere (but apparently they dont get to do things very oftern so were so in need of it!) and all I could think was when watching her stories with Shaun is WTF is his hair style all about!?! Its litterally shaved on an angle and then randomly left long bahaha cricky it looks shocking and they have their sons hair cut the same, Id be so embarrassed 😂
He looks like her son 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whats with the sons bed randomly in the middle of the room? Looks ridiculous.
When you are obsessed with interiors you can do these things😂😂😂inbetween copying other people’s accounts...or is that what you call “inspo”👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Her garden is so odd, it's set up to accommodate lots of people, but they never seem to have anyone round? Anyone would think she has no friends and it's all for show....

• Haha
That newest garden post is the first time she has stated that the day bed was gifted. I just don’t understand how she can get away with it!?
yeh no AD...but majority of that was “gifted” in that pic

Her garden is so odd, it's set up to accommodate lots of people, but they never seem to have anyone round? Anyone would think she has no friends and it's all for show....
defo the latter i would say😂😂😂

The yellow dress she wore the other day proclaiming it was a size 8. It didn’t fit!!! It gapped massively on the bust. She has a great figure but needed a bigger size in that dress

• Haha
The yellow dress she wore the other day proclaiming it was a size 8. It didn’t fit!!! It gapped massively on the bust. She has a great figure but needed a bigger size in that dress
yep. She said she had to get the size 8 because it was the only one left. Pretty sure that’s not how clothes shopping works, you don’t just squeeze yourself into something that clearly doesn’t fit because they don’t have your size! It’s too obvious for her to get away with. You could see practically all of her bra

• Haha
I follow her because I really like her style. She is doing tons of ads at the moment though x

Urgh this is my number one bugbear about her. I think it’s great that some people get gifted stays in hotels etc (a mum blogger I follow got a centreparcs type thing) and that’s great for them- I’m all for kids and families having a great time. But she says it like she and her husband never get any time for themselves!! ‘We are going on a very rare and much needed break’ or whatever like she has the most stressful life working one day a week and cleaning her house. They go out the two of them practically every weekend, more than the majority of her followers probably, AND they go on weekends away often to Arran etc with the kids AND not that long ago they were gifted a stay to lochside spa hotel??? It really is completely ridiculous and I don’t identify with her at all anymore. It’s all waaaaay too much, and not real life at all. It also annoys me that the stay she puts on insta is nothing like what the commoners would get if they were to book. Lochside really kissed her ass with private use of the spa and all those ESPA products in her room. One thing I will say for her though is that she responds to messages and comments most of the time. I wish she would go back to what she was like at half her followers as I thought she was lovely but she’s morphed into someone unidentifiable.
She didn’t reply to the 5 messages I sent her 😢 I don’t know maybe she didn’t see them or she cba to help x

Last edited:
yeh no AD...but majority of that was “gifted” in that pic

defo the latter i would say😂😂😂
The stories tonight are hilarious how long does she spend staging her garden for pics? I can just picture her or should I say her puppet on a string running in and out the house with accessories for thee perfect pic👏👏1000 pics later and its uploaded😂Obviously trying to live a life that is so far out of her reach as majority of contents are “gifted”. That garden must be similar to blackpool pleasure beach but wait....thats her favourite place😂😂😂

The pouting she does is absolutely awful. Had her lips done and now thinks she needs to stick her lips out as far as she can

Reactions: 3
White stilettos, peach lips and t*ts hanging out.... always!
And those coloured LED lights everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.