Pinkpeonyhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her account to be honest, she seems genuine. I think she was one of the first home accounts years ago? So maybe moving into other areas to stay relevant?

I don’t mind her account to be honest, she seems genuine. I think she was one of the first home accounts years ago? So maybe moving into other areas to stay relevant?
I dont think shes genuine as she doesn't declare her adverts and she is also selling items via a copmpanys page called Daisy Blue as her own brand and her own ideas when the same items can be found at a fraction of the price on ebay xxx

Reactions: 3
I dont think shes genuine as she doesn't declare her adverts and she is also selling items via a copmpanys page called Daisy Blue as her own brand and her own ideas when the same items can be found at a fraction of the price on ebay xxx
I didn’t know that, I thought she collaborated on a candle.. yes you must declare any advertising including your own!

Reactions: 1
Yeh her range is the LUXE range but everything shes selling has been found for so much less on ebay, amazon , even b&m! Not sure which thread Ive seen it on but there were screen shots comparing them on here. & Yep shes defo an ad dodger alot of the time x

I totally agree with you theres nothing genuine about her...as someone said previously..Is AD in front of her name on her birth certificate as it is just ad ad ad....all out to take take take n trying to live the high life!!

Reactions: 3
And that’s where she probably getting them and selling them on for tons more, loads of people do it.

That was on the back of Nikki at westholme interiors who done a night in Aberdeen then she done one however she was reselling items that you can buy on ebay or get at the Forge market 1/3 of the price. She also copied no40 renovation bathroom or is that what she calls getting inspoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

yeh if shes genuine company director of Cadburys....really? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

Last edited:
That was on the back of Nikki at westholme interiors who done a night in Aberdeen then she done one however she was reselling items that you can buy on ebay or get at the Forge market 1/3 of the price. She also copied no40 renovation bathroom or is that what she calls getting inspoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

If shes genuine then I am company director of Cadburys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

And everything is 'gorgeous, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, to die for'

Tell you what would be gorgeous love, if you did just one post that wasn't a chuffing AD!

Reactions: 7
I also find her terribly false, every photo is so contrived and pretentious, and she tries too hard to present a fake image of her life. She's a sneaky beggar as well: pretending to ask her followers what the best kind of xyz makeup is, then tagging the brands on screen in the hope that they'll gift her products. Same with that story about her latest holiday booking, absolutely no need to tag the hotel unless she was looking for free upgrades from them. So sneaky and off-putting.

Reactions: 5
I also find her terribly false, every photo is so contrived and pretentious, and she tries too hard to present a fake image of her life. She's a sneaky beggar as well: pretending to ask her followers what the best kind of xyz makeup is, then tagging the brands on screen in the hope that they'll gift her products. Same with that story about her latest holiday booking, absolutely no need to tag the hotel unless she was looking for free upgrades from them. So sneaky and off-putting.
I agree with you very sneaky and basically an
online beggarπŸ˜‚ I have said for a while now she lives her life out with her reach. Oh and the holiday saying one is not enough for them...really? If you didnt have insta would you be going any holidays at all? probably not!! Please spare us with that shiney pout face and the 1980’s yellow hair that is always flat to your headπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she reminds me of sharon from eastendersπŸ˜‚trapped in an 80’s bubble. It must run in the family as her sister was raking the money in a few months back for having this β€œspecial sense” that she describes names in what they taste or smell like...trott on now fruitcake but then you always get a minority who believe that tit.

If I were that skincare company she was advertising today, I don’t think I would be too happy- advertising a face mask but not actually showing us how to use it? Not surprised though, Can’t imagine she would ever been seen on insta without a truckload of highlighter and peach lipstick πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf is 'preemark' 🀣🀣
yeh i know say it properly but then thats the comical posh accent kicking inπŸ˜‚bit over done today for going to preeemark then to be staying in probablyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ#notrightintheheec

If I were that skincare company she was advertising today, I don’t think I would be too happy- advertising a face mask but not actually showing us how to use it? Not surprised though, Can’t imagine she would ever been seen on insta without a truckload of highlighter and peach lipstick πŸ™„
again another ill fitting top to enhance her veiny boobage😷😷😷speaking about the products when you know its being lifted straight off the leaflet attached to the product...mattified??? wtafπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
what the duck are them monstrosities on her feet today blocks of bleeping cheese ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.