Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking Mick for fashion advice is about as useful as asking the McCanns for parenting advice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has
So o o o o much to say when she types-shame
She cant
Speak that in full
Fluently or
Quickly without stroking her hair/chins/eyeballs. She is hugely disingenuous,I think 🧐

Reactions: 13
In those two pictures with the blue scarf she’s put on a fair bit of weight I’d say. I’m sure the one with the shorter hair was only last summer.

that jumpsuit is not sexy. The print is utterly ridiculous and childish. The cut is not flattering. And the hair doesn’t exactly add to her sex appeal. There’s no way jumbo like it

Reactions: 16
mate why does she think the clown jumpsuit is sexy. I’m concerned about poor jumbo jet but i bet he doesn’t mind a tikka tit every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In those two pictures with the blue scarf she’s put on a fair bit of weight I’d say. I’m sure the one with the shorter hair was only last summer.

that jumpsuit is not sexy. The print is utterly ridiculous and childish. The cut is not flattering. And the hair doesn’t exactly add to her sex appeal. There’s no way jumbo like it
That army overshirt used to be bigger on her.

Who the duck looks at her & thinks wow how stylish! She must be asking these questions herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this her?! 😱😱 she’s always looked 100 years old, even when slimmer.
I read that as what did you do before becoming a MAN !! And she actually does look like a man there (not Mick for once). In fact, I’m not convinced that’s her 🤔

Just to add - don’t know why, but that tongue sticking out makes me feel a bit nauseous 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Little bit sexy innit'
'I was brought up to dress quite smart' 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When has she ever worn anything oversized??? All of her clothes are like tight belly tops that don't hold her pendulous tits, her jeans cut her in two, her coats and jackets are always 18 sizes too small,.so they resemble a shrug 🤨 she has always dressed like an old woman in hobbs and monsoon, joules etc. Or as a fat failed drama student. Absolutely no in-between, and sorry she looks horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I looked back (damn you insomnia) and it’s from October 2020 and the Great Reel Month #ripmicksoutfitreels
But she doesn’t wear any of those clothes now and the baggy, mom type jeans ripped as they were too tight so yes, shes defo gained since then.

I actually can’t believe she looks in the mirror and thinks that jumpsuit is sexy…it looks like an older lady is announcing shes pregnant as a surrogate for her adult daughter. She easily looks 55+

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s being such a dick about this heating thing. Going on like it’s a jolly old challenge seeing how long she can last through the day without the heating on, spending loads on jumpers. She’s got absolutely no idea what the price rises mean for the majority of people 😡

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.