Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god not the obese unfunny one 🙄 another wanker who thinks she knows absolutely everything

I'm glad it's not just me! She'll have all damp spots where it's all folded over ... but then I guess there's a first time for everything waaaaaaaayyyyy😆
You don't think she gets a damp patches from her udders resting on her fupa and her chicken bollock against her fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Big Jumbo got “the rona” 🤮 bet he can’t wait to be trapped in the house with her 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Jumbo got “the rona” 🤮 bet he can’t wait to be trapped in the house with her 24/7
I don't know why but this has tickled me 🤣 he'll be led in his four poster tudor bed, ringing a bell when he wants udders to service him

The maternal rage will be off the scale 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he can drink Guinness, he can parent! But regardless, she will make out like the whole world is on her shoulders

Reactions: 7
I don't know why but this has tickled me 🤣 he'll be led in his four poster tudor bed, ringing a bell when he wants udders to service him

The maternal rage will be off the scale 🤣
I can just imagine Mick sitting on the side of his sick bed, her titty flopped out and hung into his open mouth as he's mindlessly suckling the udder milk in a fever dream whilst Mick is wiping the sweat off his forehead with a filthy cloth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can just imagine Mick sitting on the side of his sick bed, her titty flopped out and hung into his open mouth as he's mindlessly suckling the udder milk in a fever dream whilst Mick is wiping the sweat off his forehead with a filthy cloth.
This is grotesque and disgustingly poetic 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.