Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Vesper named after the James Bond character? If I recall that movie ended with Vesper drowning too
She’s named after the Vesta beef curry but Mick thought she’d be exotic and change the t to a p

Yes she is named after the James Bond bird. Poor little shite 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion: Phoebe bleep

(I know we can't have it - couldn't resist)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion
Money saving tips have you seen my crusty nips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court #18 Mick is too 'poor' to afford the heating, but it won't stop her eating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course H is going to cry when dropped off at pre-school now when last week you picked him up because he was upset!!! Obviously he’s going to associate crying with getting to go home. Which is why I find it so bizarre that they nursery actually asked her to go pick him up so early into the setting in period.

Reactions: 13
She can't even hang washing out correctly 😭

I know everyone hangs it out differently but this way just gives me the rage 😂 it's exactly how my husband hangs it out and I have to go and change it !
Screenshot_20220317-115220_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe at the age of 64 she has only just discovered washing clothes overnight and hanging them out in the morning first thing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Buuuusy busy day for our feebs in the Tudor household. No wonder she’s slumped on the west wing couch with a well deserved gin (clink clink) 🙄

1) Hang washing
2) faf with flower wreath thing thats obvs gifted and add linked etc etc etc
3) press button on coffee machine
4) coriander calls for collection

The poor mite, I’m knackered just watching her.
Zero reality to the real world - I hate myself to give her the views but some things must be seen to believe!

Hope your tit wreath gets nicked and thrown at your forehead… u got this mama 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she got fitted for new bras then ditched them after an hour lol
She did! It was styled by susies bra expert 👀 but she didn’t seem to have tried on the right size at the time so of course she found it uncomfortable. I don’t understand how she is so comfortable with her clothes cutting off her circulation, but couldn’t stand having a bra which didn’t just hang off her…..

Reactions: 7
She did! It was styled by susies bra expert 👀 but she didn’t seem to have tried on the right size at the time so of course she found it uncomfortable. I don’t understand how she is so comfortable with her clothes cutting off her circulation, but couldn’t stand having a bra which didn’t just hang off her…..
You are clearly forgetting that Mick knows best!

Reactions: 6
She’s listening to us guys….
Oh god not the obese unfunny one 🙄 another wanker who thinks she knows absolutely everything

She can't even hang washing out correctly 😭

I know everyone hangs it out differently but this way just gives me the rage 😂 it's exactly how my husband hangs it out and I have to go and change it !View attachment 1131415
I'm glad it's not just me! She'll have all damp spots where it's all folded over ... but then I guess there's a first time for everything waaaaaaaayyyyy😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.