Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I can’t believe she can keep a straight face when she walks in and says she’s Herbie Holliday’s mum
Herbie Holliday sounds like a shit character in a children’s book.
Herbie Holliday and the crusty tit.
Herbie Holliday and his bag of useless shit.
Herbie Holliday and his cunt of a mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Jemi85

VIP Member
37686BA4-76CC-42B2-A2FA-23E2125356F1.jpeg
B1F8F79A-95B9-4122-95EE-7FC51AC72853.jpeg

HEFFALUMP!

Banging on yesterday about saving money on her energy bill, and then drops at least 100 quid on fleecy ensembles. Make it make sense 🤯🤯

Such a budget mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Mancnet

VIP Member
Of course the lazy mare got rid of the chickens. Has she ever seen anything through? She’ll be rehoming Vesper next

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

swipe_up

VIP Member
I thought every time she raved about Tesco she had to make people aware she had a working relationship with them?

“Hello, Mrs Court”
“MIZZ Court, I’m not married, not that it bothers me, I mean, maybe I’d like to get married but it doesn’t bother me that I’m not, it doesn’t bother me”
“Errr”
“It doesn’t bother me”
“Err it’s the ASA, I wanted to talk to you about a complaint”
“No you must have the wrong number”
“No Ms Court, it’s about the Tesco stories”
“I have ADHD”
“Errr”
“I breastfeed”
“Please listen to me Ms Court”
Listens with smug face
“But I breastfeed”
Hangs up and has a meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jemi85

VIP Member
Who tf doesn't close their curtains?
Especially a big window like that?
Think of the poor people that have walked past, had a little nosey in and copped an eyeful of her tikka tits shoved in Herbert’s gob. Bet they’re being treated for PTSD now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ohtoodles

Doesnt have the "capacity" to make a DIY costume for Vesper, but makes 1001 bluey things for a 2 year olds party 🤣

Pick your lane, you either cba to craft or you can 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Wophie

VIP Member
She’s boring as shite right now but oh my fucking god is she showing us how empty her massive head is. Thick as mince.

Bet they leave the curtains open because actually they are just too fucking lazy to bother getting their fat arses off the sofa to close them.
Actually, remember Mick told us that without her income they couldn't afford the things they do?

I reckon Tudor Towers is like a little red light district in their town. After 9pm she stands in the window and windmills the tikka tits about, with a tip jar by the front gate. The town has been raising money to get her to stop, that's why the jar fills up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
Now she’s gone for leather look trousers, hope she’s ordered them big enough or she’s gonna be like Ross from friends with the talc and the moisturiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
The bell 😩😩 I bet if they hear a bell ring anywhere else they immediately start salivating and Big Jim cracks open a Stella like Pavlov's dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jemi85

VIP Member
I get nursing home vibes from their house. Bet it has the same musty/piss smell too 🥴

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Hmm she mentioned she is considering and looking into a new career, what is the bet she will rebrand herself a 'doula' or hypnobirthing coach or something equally ridiculous? Because all these insta cunts think they are an expert on the topic from giving birth a couple of times🙄
Also, breathing out 12 pounds babies is such a weird flex, like I'm not sure I'd be telling people these kids basically fall out of my coochie 😵💫 poor Jim's tiny pecker probably doesn't even touch the sides 😬😬

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
A56DF62A-0376-489D-93DC-E907C5379A7E.jpeg
Well OBVIOUSLY
Doesn’t everyone have an aga and a conventional oven
1646057861666.jpeg

I don’t care *within reason* (don’t be dick) what you do, what you look like (those that comment on her appearance on here need to have a good word with yourselves, unless your perfect which I doubt you are, shut up) but don’t lie.

I love commenting on her appearance and I’m pleased to report that just like Mary Poppins I’m practically perfect in every way 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
fucking bin stickers on the wall planner …

Why not look out of your window like the rest of us peasants to copy your neighbour 😂

Ahhh of course, the moat and drawbridge perhaps are in the way….

• Haha
Reactions: 35