Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugggghhhh. Imagine putting your hand on your waist (when you have a bra on) and your hand tickles your nipple. No. Stop it. It’s not cute.
16BB85D4-5650-4D04-BCF1-DC3C08B8DD67.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been filling the husband in on all is that Mick, and told him she's not far from his parents. Showed him on Google Maps and he said

"Ah yeah just outside York, the pig farm we went to" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie guys just marking my spot because this thread gives me bleeping life it’s so funny!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eagerly anticipating today’s shenanigans with big Mick gong to the spa 🤩 expecting plenty of body confidence nonsense from the Wet Wobbly White One.

Also a few nuggets about how Mama needs time to herself but it’s ok guyz if you can’t afford a spa day like me. Big Boss Mick rolling in the 💰

Will her ballsack make an appearance today?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to see her burger nips touching her knees in a cozzie that’s two sizes too small 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I feel like it’s potentially an AD or she’s on the beg for something if she’s gone alone 😵💫

Reactions: 11
Hold on. HOLD ON. Since when - since actual when - is Phoebe bleeping Court eco mum?

She is the absolute ultimate CONSUMER. She spends money endlessly, and very often on utter tit made of plastic. All that landfill. All those deliveries. Remember the carloads of tit she took to the tip, too?

but now she is being paid to advertise recyclable rubber gloves? She sickens me, she has NO principles and NO awareness, she is a bleeping lump and she gives a duck only about herself. Only herself.

Reactions: 26
New member here and just saw the thread title. Glad others picked up on that because i was wincing watching that video, she was clearly struggling in that water with no other adult close enough to step in if needed. All for the gram ay!

Reactions: 15
Hold on. HOLD ON. Since when - since actual when - is Phoebe bleeping Court eco mum?

She is the absolute ultimate CONSUMER. She spends money endlessly, and very often on utter tit made of plastic. All that landfill. All those deliveries. Remember the carloads of tit she took to the tip, too?

but now she is being paid to advertise recyclable rubber gloves? She sickens me, she has NO principles and NO awareness, she is a bleeping lump and she gives a duck only about herself. Only herself.
Shows how they'd sell their granny for payment.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.