Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her?! 😱😱 she’s always looked 100 years old, even when slimmer.
Presuming this is from her early 20s working for her Mum and Dad.
But I swear in the slimming world story, she used the typical "I was always big, even as a kid"
Yet from what I can tell, she's always been slim. Then appeared to gain weight once with Jim lost it and then gained it all back.
Up until she was with Jim, she was slim

Reactions: 4
No mick, it isn’t sexy in the slightest.
It's got bleeping snakes on it for crying out loud. It's not sexy, what a head 😬

When has she ever worn anything oversized??? All of her clothes are like tight belly tops that don't hold her pendulous tits, her jeans cut her in two, her coats and jackets are always 18 sizes too small,.so they resemble a shrug 🤨 she has always dressed like an old woman in hobbs and monsoon, joules etc. Or as a fat failed drama student. Absolutely no in-between, and sorry she looks horrific.
They'd probs be oversized if she bought her right size and not the size she shoe horns herself into.

Reactions: 6
No mick, it isn’t sexy in the slightest.
Am I being thick, the question is ‘does Jim like that outfit?’ How does she know ‘what outfit’ the question is about? Was that the picture that the question box was on when she asked for questions? Sorry for being stupid but it cries out to me that she’s asking her self all these questions. Never seen someone love themselves so much (without even having a bloody reason too!)

Reactions: 14
Is this her?! 😱😱 she’s always looked 100 years old, even when slimmer.
So after doing a bit of machine embroidery she was apprently qualified to become an office manager. Nepotism at its finest there. Her parents have clearly pandered to her her whole life knowing she’s a lazy duck. I bet she rolled into the office around 11, had an extended lunch and then dashed off home. She’s never done a proper days work in her life, you can just tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I being thick, the question is ‘does Jim like that outfit?’ How does she know ‘what outfit’ the question is about? Was that the picture that the question box was on when she asked for questions? Sorry for being stupid but it cries out to me that she’s asking her self all these questions. Never seen someone love themselves so much (without even having a bloody reason too!)
That's a good point actually 🤔🤔

Don't know why it annoys me when she refers to herself constantly as "Mama"

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But I swear in the slimming world story, she used the typical "I was always big, even as a kid"
Yet from what I can tell, she's always been slim. Then appeared to gain weight once with Jim lost it and then gained it all back.
Have you seen the school pics she shared? At the age of 11 she looks like Phil Mitchell 🤣

So basically piggy backed off her parents business her whole life, till she became a fat club consultant

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the school pics she shared? At the age of 11 she looks like Phil Mitchell 🤣

So basically piggy backed off her parents business her whole life, till she became a fat club consultant
I have but I didn't think she was that overweight. Just a bit chubby with a massive head 😂😂
Either way she appears to have lost it by the time she hit teenager

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’s posted a pic before of her and Jim at about 17 when they first got together and they were both big - open to correction on this though.

I have but I didn't think she was that overweight. Just a bit chubby with a massive head 😂😂
Either way she appears to have lost it by the time she hit teenager
I must be a mega witch then because I thought she looked like a baby elephant 😳🙈

I'm sure she's shared other pics of her being huge all her life... till she found her miracle sw and preached about 8 stone being gone forever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must be a mega witch then because I thought she looked like a baby elephant 😳🙈

I'm sure she's shared other pics of her being huge all her life... till she found her miracle sw and preached about 8 stone being gone forever 🙄
Maybe I just missed them all/not remembering great😂
I'm guessing she lost some weight whilst in school or whatever then because she's quite slim in that photo, presuming that's after leaving 6th form or whatever

I'm guessing she lost some weight whilst in school or whatever then because she's quite slim in that photo, presuming that's after leaving 6th form or whatever
I can't believe it's her! she's gone from Phil Mitchell to Dot Cotton.. one to ask her in the next Q&A 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like a selfie on a phone camera, she would have left school in the early 00s when phone cameras were barely a thing, I reckon that’s a pic from her sw prime.

It looks like a selfie on a phone camera, she would have left school in the early 00s when phone cameras were barely a thing, I reckon that’s a pic from her sw prime.
That is very true!
Must be the angle hiding the extra years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her career history is hilarious. Always been supported by Daddy (except when she was a SW leader, which was to her advantage and she's fucked that now) and now Jim. Yet thinks she's an expert on literally everything, especially money management. Makes her even more insufferable.

Reactions: 14
100% asking herself those questions! Nobody would ask about her “fashion” or whether Jim likes an outfit yet doesn’t specify which one.
The angry/rage one as if you’d set your phone up and then do a stupid pretend angry face just so we know what you mean.
Silly old Tudor we can see right through you

New thread suggestion “energy tips, battered nips, wouldn’t want to be those kids when ‘mama’ flips”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How can anyone be so in love with themselves that they don't even notice the look like crap.

Wow she grabbed 3 OF her pregnancy books off the shelf. Referred to a 4th which she had on kindle. How many more does she have? Also having read a book is not why you had good labours mick, correlation is not causation and all that ✌🏻

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.