Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her midwives hated her when she was pregnant and in labour, bet she was super smug and annoying!

Reactions: 16
God she's so smug with her hypnobirthing advice. You can read all the books you want Mick, doesn't mean it will go that way. Bet she will share her birth affirmation cards next.

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll fart this kid out"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pisses me off so much when she claims hypnobirthing and reading her books made her have the labour and birth that she did. duck all to do with it! Luck more than anything she had it plain sailing.

Reactions: 11
Pisses me off so much when she claims hypnobirthing and reading her books made her have the labour and birth that she did. duck all to do with it! Luck more than anything she had it plain sailing.
Couldn't happen to a worse person really

Reactions: 4
Hmm she mentioned she is considering and looking into a new career, what is the bet she will rebrand herself a 'doula' or hypnobirthing coach or something equally ridiculous? Because all these insta cunts think they are an expert on the topic from giving birth a couple of times🙄
Also, breathing out 12 pounds babies is such a weird flex, like I'm not sure I'd be telling people these kids basically fall out of my coochie 😵💫 poor Jim's tiny pecker probably doesn't even touch the sides 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmm she mentioned she is considering and looking into a new career, what is the bet she will rebrand herself a 'doula' or hypnobirthing coach or something equally ridiculous? Because all these insta cunts think they are an expert on the topic from giving birth a couple of times🙄
Also, breathing out 12 pounds babies is such a weird flex, like I'm not sure I'd be telling people these kids basically fall out of my coochie 😵💫 poor Jim's tiny pecker probably doesn't even touch the sides 😬😬
Styled by Feebs.
😂😂
That's what it'll be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion - Pheobe Court #18 BUY A BRA THAT FITS FGS

IF she reads here she may get the hint? Straight to the point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her grandiose confidence is really quite alarming
I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! it’s unreal how much she thinks of herself! I could do with more self-confidence but Mick’s cup runneth over on that front. Not for the first time #buythebra

• Haha
I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! it’s unreal how much she thinks of herself! I could do with more self-confidence but Mick’s cup runneth over on that front. Not for the first time #buythebra
It’s weird, it’s like the fatter older and uglier looking she gets the more confident and smug she becomes… very strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s weird, it’s like the fatter older and uglier looking she gets the more confident and smug she becomes… very strange!
I feel like I might take this as my new motto for life
Definitely getting the first part!

Reactions: 2
It’s cunts like Mick that made me feel so tit about my labour and brith for so long. Did aalllll the hypnobirthing stuff then had a horrendous long labour ended up in theatre usual story. For so long I thought it was my fault because I didn’t do enough to make the hypnobirthing happen or didn’t do enough research or whatever but it’s mostly a load of rubbish in my opinion. Labour and birth is just something you can’t fully control

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s cunts like Mick that made me feel so tit about my labour and brith for so long. Did aalllll the hypnobirthing stuff then had a horrendous long labour ended up in theatre usual story. For so long I thought it was my fault because I didn’t do enough to make the hypnobirthing happen or didn’t do enough research or whatever but it’s mostly a load of rubbish in my opinion. Labour and birth is just something you can’t fully control
Exactly how I feel! She makes out it’s something she did. I had a textbook pregnancy first time round and ended up having to have a crash section after 20 hours labour. Second time round had to have a section as my baby had stopped growing at 27 weeks and had an 8 week NICU stay.
If only I’d have learned to breathe my babies out none of that would have happened 🤨🙄

• Heart
Presuming this is from her early 20s working for her Mum and Dad.
But I swear in the slimming world story, she used the typical "I was always big, even as a kid"
Yet from what I can tell, she's always been slim. Then appeared to gain weight once with Jim lost it and then gained it all back.
Up until she was with Jim, she was slim
Slim before Jim but always dim!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this not a weird thing to write in your own photo album?
" here are some of our favourite snaps to help you remember our holiday"
Heres a picture of you nearly drowning vesper, remember?? Good job mama was there with the camera to capture the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Heres a picture of you nearly drowning vesper, remember?? Good job mama was there with the camera to capture the moment!
Is Vesper named after the James Bond character? If I recall that movie ended with Vesper drowning too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly how I feel! She makes out it’s something she did. I had a textbook pregnancy first time round and ended up having to have a crash section after 20 hours labour. Second time round had to have a section as my baby had stopped growing at 27 weeks and had an 8 week NICU stay.
If only I’d have learned to breathe my babies out none of that would have happened 🤨🙄

Same here if only I had only bought some positive birth affirmations I could of saved myself the hassle of a emergency section ! She is the mum at baby group you avoid, she has the ability to make any new (or experienced) mother feel tit about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.