Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids have cupcake sprinkles on their porridge 🙆 gosh I cringe at the terrible diet and practices she's imparting on them even if it's just every so often. They are going to be obese.
It's just so unnecessary. I laugh when I think back to how anal she was her what Vesper eats hashtags 🙄 I'm sure that was all bullshit too

Reactions: 11
I just looked at the hashtag. Such massive portions for a weaning baby 😱
That's when I unfollowed on my personal account because I have a child the same age and it made me irrationally angry she was setting her child up to be as big as her parents.

Reactions: 9
It always astounds me that she is supposedly, only 2 years older than me. She’s had hard life that there Mick.
People are always shocked when I say my age cos they think I’m much younger. Honestly if she hadn’t posted when her 30th birthday was I’d deffo believe she was at least 10 years older than me.

Reactions: 7
September 😂😂 only know this cos she was born September 1984 like me.

Same as me, she looks like she could be my mam!

Also cupcake sprinkles on porridge 😬 Anyone who take weaning/child meal advice from her needs a word with themselves!!

Reactions: 7
Watching her stories,can’t believe I’m saying this, but actually feeling a bit emotional for her. My partner lost his mom before we met so he never met our little boy and it’s heartbreaking for him - I’m lucky enough to have both parents and lovely stepparents - but I do feel for anyone who’s lost a parent or both cause I can’t even imagine it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching her stories,can’t believe I’m saying this, but actually feeling a bit emotional for her. My partner lost his mom before we met so he never met our little boy and it’s heartbreaking for him - I’m lucky enough to have both parents and lovely stepparents - but I do feel for anyone who’s lost a parent or both cause I can’t even imagine it
I lost my mother around the same time as Mick in awful circumstances. I remember messaging her to say how sad it was and that I understood, and she read it and didn't even react to it. Fair enough she was suffering, but she's so rude so I think it would have been the same regardless. I too have a 3yr old that will never know his amazing nannie. I probably wasn't instaworthy enough for her. I don't post about it or milk the situation for likes either. People deal with things differently of course, but that's just my 50p worth

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her solution to a normal every day conversation with kids means she has to purchase something, obviously. The kid won't remember it by tonight. Why does she have to be so bleeping extra with everything?

Reactions: 16
I lost my mother around the same time as Mick in awful circumstances. I remember messaging her to say how sad it was and that I understood, and she read it and didn't even react to it. Fair enough she was suffering, but she's so rude so I think it would have been the same regardless. I too have a 3yr old that will never know his amazing nannie. I probably wasn't instaworthy enough for her. I don't post about it or milk the situation for likes either. People deal with things differently of course, but that's just my 50p worth
This is the same as me. It was one of the things that annoyed me about her and started me on this train of annoyance 😂

I lost my Dad to cancer 2 weeks before I got married and I now have 3 children too.
So I messaged her as well, to say I understood and it's difficult ect ect
Read and no response.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My little one is about the same age as V and we are in the very fortunate position of not having lost anyone close to us yet but I have also been asked if everyone/thing dies. I think it’s normal? I gave the same answer as Mick did (because what’s the alternative, no you’ll live forever?) and he completely accepted it, I certainly didn’t go order a book about it! Sending love to those of you who’ve lost loved ones ❤

Also, what happened to ‘potty training - completed it mate!’?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My little one is about the same age as V and we are in the very fortunate position of not having lost anyone close to us yet but I have also been asked if everyone/thing dies. I think it’s normal? I gave the same answer as Mick did (because what’s the alternative, no you’ll live forever?) and he completely accepted it, I certainly didn’t go order a book about it! Sending love to those of you who’ve lost loved ones ❤

Also, what happened to ‘potty training - completed it mate!’?
She said the other day about him being dry all night and then in the next story said how she gets him up to pee 4 or 5 times in the night 😂
That's not completed it hun, the kid has no pee left.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll only be buying a book so she can link it in her amazon shop and do a swipe for it 🙄

Reactions: 15
Does anyone even buy stuff when these influencers aff link them?! Even it’s something I want to buy anyway I’ll make a point of finding it on my own so these twats don’t make a profit from me.

I’d love to know if she actually makes much money through these links she does.

Reactions: 12
She buys so much shite! I bet as soon as the kids ask a question about anything she gets a book about it instead of either answering the question or finding out the answer.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone even buy stuff when these influencers aff link them?! Even it’s something I want to buy anyway I’ll make a point of finding it on my own so these twats don’t make a profit from me.

I’d love to know if she actually makes much money through these links she does.
Even people clicking on there to be nosy will earn her money. Even if you don't buy anything and you just browse earns her money. You will also earn her money for 30 days afterwards if you don't clear your cookies.

Reactions: 4
Even people clicking on there to be nosy will earn her money. Even if you don't buy anything and you just browse earns her money. You will also earn her money for 30 days afterwards if you don't clear your cookies.
Ah really? I didn’t know that. I feel quite ashamed that I may be inadvertently funding those dungarees 😁 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.