Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a witch but she’s always tagging Anna Mather or Clemmie tossing whatever she’s called with any topic. Always trying to tag on coat tails. She’s hopped that much between topics and been so fake/beggy I can’t even find much empathy towards what she’s chatted about regarding her mum. Co-op funeral plan/life insurance ad incoming is my prediction 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I lost my mother around the same time as Mick in awful circumstances. I remember messaging her to say how sad it was and that I understood, and she read it and didn't even react to it. Fair enough she was suffering, but she's so rude so I think it would have been the same regardless. I too have a 3yr old that will never know his amazing nannie. I probably wasn't instaworthy enough for her. I don't post about it or milk the situation for likes either. People deal with things differently of course, but that's just my 50p worth
If anyone contacted me at the time my mum died, I would have responded too but I agree with you, even if you’d messaged her now I’m not sure she’d respond.

Both my parents died before I had my son and it can really consume me if I stop and think about it. I know everyone has their own beliefs but I do think they’re cheering us on and keeping an eye on us. Plus their legacy lives on, not just in our kids but also in how they brought us up too. You’re clearly a kind-hearted person who wouldn’t see anyone struggling but sadly not everyone’s the same.

Sending you a huge bosie ❤

• Heart
I lost my mother around the same time as Mick in awful circumstances. I remember messaging her to say how sad it was and that I understood, and she read it and didn't even react to it. Fair enough she was suffering, but she's so rude so I think it would have been the same regardless. I too have a 3yr old that will never know his amazing nannie. I probably wasn't instaworthy enough for her. I don't post about it or milk the situation for likes either. People deal with things differently of course, but that's just my 50p worth
Because she doesn't care about anyone but herself, she's just a narc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I've followed her for a while, found her bleeping irritating, and mass cringe with her utter lack of awareness as to how she's on every bandwagon going from scamp and dude to shite she buys and other nobs she tags. When she started dishing out advice about home births etc I decided she was a proper twit. I'm at home with a new baby and I decided a couple of days ago to see if anyone mentioned her on tattle . . . . Oh what a treat I discovered 😂. I've had some lovely reading material.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I've followed her for a while, found her bleeping irritating, and mass cringe with her utter lack of awareness as to how she's on every bandwagon going from scamp and dude to shite she buys and other nobs she tags. When she started dishing out advice about home births etc I decided she was a proper twit. I'm at home with a new baby and I decided a couple of days ago to see if anyone mentioned her on tattle . . . . Oh what a treat I discovered 😂. I've had some lovely reading material.
Hahahah get yourself a cuppa and enjoy. I often shake the bed laughing on a night reading through my husband thinks I'm nuts

• Haha
If you haven't already, the Wiki at the top of the page is a must! It's the pink button. Have a tena lady to hand because it's a work of smugnall art 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the duck does she never wear a coat, I thought it was cold up north

Reactions: 5
Turned the heating off? Am i being thick? Does she have the heating on 24/7 ?! And on during the day?! Im home most if the time and i would never put the heating on unless i was absolutely freezing! And that was before the price increases! She lives in another world i swear.
so relatable Mick. Smug prick.
Screenshot_20220315-114837_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Oh god she’s going to have on those horrible Bungle from Rainbow trousers soon if her heating’s off isn’t she. Godspeed everyone.

28F6BAC5-FBFC-455A-BADB-9611404A4CA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Turned the heating off? Am i being thick? Does she have the heating on 24/7 ?! And on during the day?! Im home most if the time and i would never put the heating on unless i was absolutely freezing! And that was before the price increases! She lives in another world i swear.
so relatable Mick. Smug prick.View attachment 1126691

She must have it would explain the vests! Imagine getting to the age she is without knowing about jumpers & layering up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so relatable Mick. Smug prick.View attachment 1126691
Definitely did they always wear minimal clothing. Our heating was never on in the day unless it was so cold and the house was getting colder we have an old victorian house that's always cold.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.