Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
I think that's a bit unfair, none of us know what pressure has been put on him or even his family
I know for a fact how it’s affected and continues to affect him. The guy is not in a good way and the amount he got was nowhere near £999k. He’s in a mess after turning to drugs and yes, he WAS groomed from a young age.
I was a PS supporter when all this first came out, I’ve watched him since the broom cupboard days with Gordon and didn’t want to believe he was this monster that he was being portrayed to be. Then by chance I was discussing it with a friend and it turns out they know him very well as he is an old friend of theirs..
You have all been right all along.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So PS gagged MM from speaking by paying him off yet then gave 2 interviews to present his side

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Reactions: 41

a4000

As soon as I saw that the DMs comments were off on that article, I came straight over here. It is absolutely disgusting what he has done. I have no doubt he has done this multiple times either.
---
Sorry for double posting (and re-iterating what I have said before), but I feel that the culture at ITV has fostered a toxic (and London centric) culture of nepotism that has enabled Phil do whatever her wants (as well as thrusting Holly Willoughby to prominence though her producer husband).

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The DM have been hinting at something for a few weeks now. Lots of random photos of him out about about, it’s what they do when they have a story they want to share but can’t, and now suddenly this drops seemingly out of the blue. We are getting closer to the real story. I bet there lots of Matthew’s out there. Used and abused by the rancid old cunt

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Regina2071

I think it’s horrendous that he’s used his money and power to silence MM. From that interview with Eamon Holmes it seems that MM is or was at a vulnerable place. If MM spoke out her probably get more than what Schofield paid him.
I get the feeling that MM fell deeply (as he was groomed to do), so Philth wanted sex and fun, but for MM it was much deeper. Eamon said in interviews that he had helped MM as he was not in good place. The payout fully confirms what happened, but I believe MM has struggled with the aftermath, and probably never wanted to sell his story. I Hope he goes on to better relationships and can put this all behind him. Sure the money will set him up, but probably feels like 'dirty' money

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Metropolis

VIP Member
All that bullshit he was spouting at the time about paying for MM‘s ‘legal representation’ was all code for making sure lawyers were drawing up a NDA and strong-arming MM into signing it. He never gave a shit about MM - just had his fun then dropped him like a stone when more twink fodder presented itself. Scum.

Reactions: 34

LByrne74

VIP Member
Learning disabilities can just mean slightly developmentally behind, ie a little bit slow, I

Learning disabilities can jsut mean slightly developmentally delayed ie a bit slow. He did tell me exactly what it was but I can’t remember the exact details. Vaguely remmeber something about medication and he definitely said he’s a prolific coke user, as they all are😂
---

Sorry not sure what happened there. The point I was making is it adds to his vulnerability even more so
Whatever vulnerablity MM may have, if it's true he has one, it makes Philth even more of a rotter. Whether he knew the precise vulnerability is another thing, but the fact he was more vulnerable and malleable I'm sure would have been obvious, and scumbags take advantage of that. For example, I'm autistic and although I wasn't diagnosed till last year, I'm sure that, certainly in my younger years, the "something different" about me would have been apparent. I was softer and more easily mistreated. Breakups were harder to get over than for a "normal" person. Have toughened up quite a bit with age but that difference is still there. So it's heartbreaking to think of MM and that situation.
---
They were discussing this on GB News earlier and Eamonn just said if he didn't do anything wrong why would he pay a six-figure sum. He said everybody's banned from talking about that and the news panel were giggling 👀
Go Eamonn! And some people are having a go at him in the "GB News" comments, along the lines of "Leave him alone". Ffs. Eamonn would know more than most about what Philth's really like. I'm sure it's frustrating for him not to be able to really spill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

buttheyneverblindme8

Yeah, the media raking this up all over again does tend to signify that there's more coming out in the near future.

It's comforting, however, to know that literally everything Tattle suspected/found out has revealed itself to be the truth.

Reactions: 32

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He declined to take part in the interviews yet was quite happy to do the tv interviews on bbc

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Of course Philth doesnt think he’s done anything wrong, he’s a malignant narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault and he has a desperate need to control the narrative as we saw when it was all kicking off. He’s been swanning around London with his Twinkie mates like cock of the walk, smug as anything without a care in the world. If he hasn’t done anything wrong why the need to gag MM? There has to be a reason this is all coming out now, I don’t believe he was doing CBB as ITV won’t touch him with a barge pole. Maybe there’s more scandal to come? Another victim coming out of the wood work perhaps?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Of course Philth doesnt think he’s done anything wrong, he’s a malignant narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault and he has a desperate need to control the narrative as we saw when it was all kicking off. He’s been swanning around London with his Twinkie mates like cock of the walk, smug as anything without a care in the world. If he hasn’t done anything wrong why the need to gag MM? There has to be a reason this is all coming out now, I don’t believe he was doing CBB as ITV won’t touch him with a barge pole. Maybe there’s more scandal to come? Another victim coming out of the wood work perhaps?
I think there's more to come

Reactions: 31

OoolongGaboolong

By the time he was having his way with MM he was basically flaunting it for all his colleagues to see. It was brazen, his co-presenters knew, the crew knew, he was using ITV cars to ferry MM to his shag pad. He thought he was untouchable. When it's at this stage you can be pretty sure MM wasn't the first. There were many more "affairs" that led to this sort of over-confidence.

Reactions: 31

Carefree

VIP Member
Sorry to be so mean on a Monday morning, but I hope Filth gets buried and his attempts to be in the spotlight disappear.

For MM. For his brother's victim(s). For the people who condoned his Billy big bollocks. For his smug, grim treatment of many in This Morning and his other pointless shows.

Fucking disgusting piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30