Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least MM has plenty of money to buy himself a nice house in a nice area now..... if he wants to....

Wonder how much the 6 figures were......

£330,000. .......... £700,000. ........ more ?

" ILL PAY YOU ! JUST GO AWAY! BUT SIGN HERE FIRST! "

Phil Savilles Hush-Up money...........bet it's not the first time. Never mind, he's got plenty after FORTY YEARS on National Television. Let's face it , he wasn't getting up and going to work for 190 quid a week, was he.....?

0_This-Morning-viewers-dub-Phillip-Schofield-reckless-as-he-calls-for-pubs-to-reopen.jpg
Screenshot-2020-02-08-at-22.55.58.png
Screenshot_20240218-004331_Gallery.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot he was snapchatting that one..........

Screenshot_20240201-211253_Gallery.jpg
2_1JPG.jpg
Screenshot_20240218-004517_Gallery.jpg

GOT
CAUGHT
OUT,
PHILIP SAVILLE...........

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As soon as I saw that the DMs comments were off on that article, I came straight over here. It is absolutely disgusting what he has done. I have no doubt he has done this multiple times either.
---
Sorry for double posting (and re-iterating what I have said before), but I feel that the culture at ITV has fostered a toxic (and London centric) culture of nepotism that has enabled Phil do whatever her wants (as well as thrusting Holly Willoughby to prominence though her producer husband).

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I think it’s horrendous that he’s used his money and power to silence MM. From that interview with Eamon Holmes it seems that MM is or was at a vulnerable place. If MM spoke out her probably get more than what Schofield paid him.

Reactions: 25
I mean it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that money and power quashes the little people.

Tattle was all over this because it's not a British site. British libel stuff is a really corrupt system that needs reform to stop awful people from silencing uncomfortable truths. This is worth reading:

Reactions: 28
I have to say MM could have probably made more money doing an exclusive, but it seems filth still has a hold over him. Poor lad. He has been used, abused and still is trying to keep filth on side.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Well at last the truth is out there. Will his defenders still be saying it's all untrue and he's been set up?

I feel horribly sorry for his daughters, and for the young lad. His wife deserves all she gets, holding in there knowing full well what he was up to behind closed doors.

Reactions: 20
So Pip sleeps better now having paid off to silence his young, vunerable and impressionable friend..how very moralistic.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Am I understanding these 2 points correctly in the DM article?

MM got moved from TM to LW then left ITV with a separate payout?
IMG_3051.jpeg

Only after PS did an interview with the BBC did a NDA get put in place and a 6 figure payment given to MM?
IMG_3052.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Well at last the truth is out there. Will his defenders still be saying it's all untrue and he's been set up?

I feel horribly sorry for his daughters, and for the young lad. His wife deserves all she gets, holding in there knowing full well what he was up to behind closed doors.
I honestly don’t know how these people can be so gullible, and it’s not just Phil. You see all that’s wrong in the world, your provided with iron clad evidence of wrongdoing, and still there will be bleeding heart liberals who will skew it to align with their beliefs, and it’s these people who are collectively dragging society down by propping up scum bags like pervy deceitful abusers Pip Scofield.

Reactions: 19
I've just briefly searched on Twitter and there are barely any comments on this, only a few about PS going on Celeb Big Brother.... wonder if that's why the DM ran the story?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh well as long as Philthy Phil can sleep better at night that’s all we want eh. I hope it was 999,999 paid out but it still wouldn’t be enough 😡

Reactions: 10
So Pip sleeps better now having paid off to silence his young, vunerable and impressionable friend..how very moralistic.
It's bleeping vile. To my mind an NDA is just a legal version of blackmail rich people use to cover their tracks and hide the truth.

Reactions: 28
I'm not convinced on that, tbh. Maybe if he'd sold the story before anyone knew about it. But not now.
It depends how much we don't know. I think he could have also revived his career by doing interviews etc. Now he is permanently in the shadows.

Reactions: 11
IMG_3053.jpeg

Just this week LK was saying how heartbroken she is for PS. Venessa Felt and Graham Norton also still friends/supporters of him. Do none of them wonder why he needed to pay off MM and silence him with an NDA If everything was legal.
Could the lads parents speak out?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What happened to the this morning / ITV investigations on all this?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.