Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Phil had denied the existence of an NDA? Or was this signed after he said that?

Reactions: 14
I thought Phil had denied the existence of an NDA? Or was this signed after he said that?
He’s a bloody liar

The BBC’s Amol Rajan asked: “Do you know if he has signed an NDA, a non-disclosure agreement, preventing him from speaking?”
Schofield said: “Did I make him sign an NDA? No, absolutely not.”
He also said there is no injunction or any NDA preventing media coverage of their relationship and that his former lover was not paid off for his silence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
MM shouldn't have taken the money.
I don't expect the deal was offered to him in a polite, non-pressured way. Philth probably personally guilt-tripped him about how his (Philth's) career would be ruined if it all came out too.

Reactions: 18
I think this seemed to have been signed after he gave those interviews to the sun and BBC. He got out there to tell his side then signed an NDA from both sides to say neither of them would discuss it in the future. That’s my understanding from what the DM says today anyway but it’s not explicitly said when it was signed

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
A super injunction is a world apart from an NDA. That's when courts decide something must never be spoken about, even the existence of it.

Still it's nice to see philip and holly back on the front cover, been the main story for the last 6 or so hours on the mail

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 18.22.02.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We all need to remember that the victim here was very young and vulnerable. It's not his fault that he was pushed into taking this because I very much doubt that anyone was able to support him over it.

Reactions: 27
We all need to remember that the victim here was very young and vulnerable. It's not his fault that he was pushed into taking this because I very much doubt that anyone was able to support him over it.
Absolutely and I think it will have been sold to him, if you sign this it will all go away and no one can talk about it anymore. You’ll be set for life with the money and can keep your anonymity.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think it’s horrendous that he’s used his money and power to silence MM. From that interview with Eamon Holmes it seems that MM is or was at a vulnerable place. If MM spoke out her probably get more than what Schofield paid him.
I get the feeling that MM fell deeply (as he was groomed to do), so Philth wanted sex and fun, but for MM it was much deeper. Eamon said in interviews that he had helped MM as he was not in good place. The payout fully confirms what happened, but I believe MM has struggled with the aftermath, and probably never wanted to sell his story. I Hope he goes on to better relationships and can put this all behind him. Sure the money will set him up, but probably feels like 'dirty' money

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course Philth doesnt think he’s done anything wrong, he’s a malignant narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault and he has a desperate need to control the narrative as we saw when it was all kicking off. He’s been swanning around London with his Twinkie mates like cock of the walk, smug as anything without a care in the world. If he hasn’t done anything wrong why the need to gag MM? There has to be a reason this is all coming out now, I don’t believe he was doing CBB as ITV won’t touch him with a barge pole. Maybe there’s more scandal to come? Another victim coming out of the wood work perhaps?

Reactions: 32
Of course Philth doesnt think he’s done anything wrong, he’s a malignant narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault and he has a desperate need to control the narrative as we saw when it was all kicking off. He’s been swanning around London with his Twinkie mates like cock of the walk, smug as anything without a care in the world. If he hasn’t done anything wrong why the need to gag MM? There has to be a reason this is all coming out now, I don’t believe he was doing CBB as ITV won’t touch him with a barge pole. Maybe there’s more scandal to come? Another victim coming out of the wood work perhaps?
I think there's more to come

Reactions: 31
So MM has to keep schtum until the end of time and for such a head? 6 figures isn't enough either for a multimillionaire. But better it's coming out, albeit later than expected.
I've lost a little bit of respect for MM taking the money,if I'm honest 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
A tad harsh I think. I'd like to think I could never be paid off but I wouldn't judge others just because I'm a stubborn, pig-headed, bite-your-nose-off-to-spite-your-face kind of person. I probably would have signed the NDA, taken the money, then sold my story to The Sun. duck it. Put me in prison then. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe he had no choice.
---
A tad harsh I think. I'd like to think I could never be paid off but I wouldn't judge others just because I'm a stubborn, pig-headed, bite-your-nose-off-to-spite-your-face kind of person. I probably would have signed the NDA, taken the money, then sold my story to The Sun. duck it. Put me in prison then. :ROFLMAO:
The outcome of MM spilling the beans, might result in a more fatal consequence than a prison sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He just wanted it all to go away. We know the press kept hassling him to sell his side of the story, now there’s an NDA in place they can longer approach him. Of course he could have made a fortune selling his side of the story but he genuinely wants anonymity.

Reactions: 16
Even with an NDA, MM could still speak to the police and if they discover he was underage, groomed, subject to coercive control. In other words a victim of crime the NDA as I understand would be worthless.
A police investigation could result in other victims coming forward 🤞
Schofield probably isn't sleeping that soundly at night, and I hope never does🤮😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.