Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I went to school with him, was a shock to see his face pop up on my MailOnline app 🤣 he’s really good friends with Gok Wan too - assuming they all run in the same circle. Josh is 29 so young enough to be Schofield’s son 🤢 and yes he’s gay. Don’t know him anymore as an adult but he was lovely as a teenager I hope he doesn’t get any stick for knocking round with Phil
PS was first spotted hanging around with them and Gok Wan in 2022. Then he followed them both on IG.
At the time I did think Josh might be a love interest of PS but I believe him and Scott are a couple...

Reactions: 2

Tryger88

VIP Member
My heads foggy but didn't we think Ben (LHG possibly..) was the person who was working alongside Dan Wootton in his alleged *shenanigans*?
Could it be his whole reason of spilling tea on Tattle (if it was bp) about his celeb encounters, a way of letting Dan Wootton know he's not afraid to blab if Dan admitted/implied him in any way? Then when he got some assurance he simply stopped posting 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Another article appeared in the DM -
so definitely more to come - he fallout from Phillip Schofield's affair with a younger lover would be 'cataclysmic' to the shamed TV star if the full details came out, a source has claimed.
That dog is the photo he has on his private instragam page.

Reactions: 1

Amoo

VIP Member
Did anyone see a Gogglebox repeat last night? Philth and his beard Wife appeared in it, I think it might have been from his series of how to spend it well at Christmas
Did Steph appear, still playing happy families with him, in the 2020 edition of How To Spend It Well At Christmas, or am I misremembering that?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
So MM has to keep schtum until the end of time and for such a dickhead? 6 figures isn't enough either for a multimillionaire. But better it's coming out, albeit later than expected.
I've lost a little bit of respect for MM taking the money,if I'm honest 🤦‍♀️

• Sad