Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Dotty Merton , you've got another thread title win in the bag!

Phil is still mostly AWOL. He slithers into the Daily Mail's sidebar with the odd dinner out and apparently is supporting old Holly-W after she jacked in This Morning.

Will the gruesome twosome make a joint comeback? bleeping hope not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pholly Go Lightly; a documentary series in which our intrepid duo expose the slimming industry.

Frankie Goes To Phollywood; Frankie Detori join Pholly in a week long wellness retreat in the woods.

The possibilities never end really :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've read this morning that CBB are trying to poach him to appear in the new series next year. I haven't watched the return of BB this year and I certainly won't be watching CBB

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at a hospital appointment earlier and the little charity shop there had this on sale for 10p. I wonder how many pages I will actually manage? I’m fascinated that he can write an autobiography but not mention his horrible lies. Suppose there would be double the amount of pages if his deceit was included.
0A912583-C3D4-4570-8062-39BCED319428.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was at a hospital appointment earlier and the little charity shop there had this on sale for 10p. I wonder how many pages I will actually manage? I’m fascinated that he can write an autobiography but not mention his horrible lies. Suppose there would be double the amount of pages if his deceit was included. View attachment 2519463
A face you would never tire of slapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was at a hospital appointment earlier and the little charity shop there had this on sale for 10p. I wonder how many pages I will actually manage? I’m fascinated that he can write an autobiography but not mention his horrible lies. Suppose there would be double the amount of pages if his deceit was included. View attachment 2519463
Geez there’s a
geez there’s a smug look of Saville there

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Reactions: 7
Well done @Dotty Merton , you've got another thread title win in the bag!
Will the gruesome twosome make a joint comeback? bleeping hope not.
Ohh, I thank you!

So I was walking past a joke shop the other day (I did take a pic for you all but it's late so you can wait) and there was a life sized cardboard cut out of Philthy in the window with a small child in fancy dress in front of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw a bit of This Morning earlier. Dermot was handing out food to all the crew and calling them by their names.
I wondered if it was a bit of a dig at Phil and Holly and the toxic atmosphere that was there with them. Dermot knows them all by name and made sure every person got a share of the food. Look we’re all friends here kind of thing

Reactions: 16
Dermot is a genuinely nice man, according to my friend who’s worked with him on and off for the last 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23