Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I’ve found it. Funny thing is I remember Philth saying he hated dogs in This Morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So MM has to keep schtum until the end of time and for such a head? 6 figures isn't enough either for a multimillionaire. But better it's coming out, albeit later than expected.

Reactions: 29
The thing that always bugged me was the tabloids would have always paid more for the story than Philth could have stumped up.
Cataclysmic is an interesting word to use.

Reactions: 27
Wonder what PS has been up to for the media to bring this up again? Guessing trying to resurrect his career, many still won't connect the dots from the article as in PS knew M from aged 15 and then was 'working' with him when he was 20.

Reactions: 19
The thing that always bugged me was the tabloids would have always paid more for the story than Philth could have stumped up.
Cataclysmic is an interesting word to use.
Couldn't they just pay the fine he'd get for breaking the nda though???

Reactions: 12
The timing is interesting as well. He’s definitely been more “ visible “ recently …. I bet he’s even chanced his arm and gone into Waitrose !
Was he lined up for CBB or something ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been of these threads for a while as quite honestly I was frustrated that Filth was getting away with it, but just seen the headline and I’m over the moon by it! Just as we all knew…the grooming twit has paid for MM’s silence.

Reactions: 24
To be fair the DM have always appeared to want to expose him but legal wise been held back

Reactions: 29
Why pay a 6 figure sum if its all innocent
---
ITV knew all about this, I'm convinced

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.