Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would reckon he's got his beard wife and family over a barrel and got them to sign NDA's. some Tattler's have been suspicious about what happened with the Sibling and who the victim was...
Again, NDAs can't cover up crimes. Victims of sex offences get lifetime anonymity, full stop.

Reactions: 12
An NDA isn't anything water tight. It can easily be broken if he wants to, but then Phillip could take action against him. But now this is so high profile and very dodgy I don't think Phillip would get very far even if he tried.

Reactions: 15
yes he knew of MM from before he was 15 he seen a photo of him on SS Facebook and he left a random comment on the post the post wasn't significantly about MM it doesn't mean the Philth wasn't sleazily ogling him though. makes you f.......... sick thinking about it
---

the poor guy is more than likely suffering from post traumatic stress
---

so maybe we should be wondering what has changed for them to be reporting it now
I wondered if DM wanted to stop Filth from going into the Celeb Big Brother house? That smug Zippy- mouth scuzz bucket should never be seen on TV again

Reactions: 18
Just looked into the meaning behind his secret instagram name…it translates to “To defend endlessly”
He also created that profile in May 23
---
Referring to his Insta “protegoinfinitum”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The DM have been hinting at something for a few weeks now. Lots of random photos of him out about about, it’s what they do when they have a story they want to share but can’t, and now suddenly this drops seemingly out of the blue. We are getting closer to the real story. I bet there lots of Matthew’s out there. Used and abused by the rancid old bleep

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Again, NDAs can't cover up crimes. Victims of sex offences get lifetime anonymity, full stop.
That rely's on the system not being corrupt though! and I believe through my own experience that the system is corrupt!

Reactions: 5
If it’s true that Philip started a relationship when MM was 15, MM will be able to go to the police. However I think Philip would be clever and not actually do anything until MM was 16 to save his arse

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If it’s true that Philip started a relationship when MM was 15, MM will be able to go to the police. However I think Philip would be clever and not actually do anything until MM was 16 to save his arse
Yeah, a lot of the youngsters he contacted on Twitter / Insta were literally within days of their 18th birthdays. He’s deleted a lot of those posts now though.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think what he’s trying to hide is that MM was barely legal when the relationship started way before he worked at TM. the fact he said he was 20 means he wasn’t a teenager so sounds ‘better’. Then he paid MM Off and slapped a gagging order on him so he can’t tell the truth.

that rajan interview was just all lies.

• Angry
If you're young, have lost your job, the 'love of your life' (as it would feel at the time), your hero has massively let you down (or you still feel protective towards them) and you feel like your world has collapsed and you can't talk to anyone, you would probably take the money. More than you've ever seen in your life. And it buys you some security at a time when you feel hopeless.

Reactions: 13
The NDA is also weakened by the fact Philip himself has spoken about it. While not massive details, the affair is now public knowledge

Another article appeared in the DM -
so definitely more to come - he fallout from Phillip Schofield's affair with a younger lover would be 'cataclysmic' to the shamed TV star if the full details came out, a source has claimed.
Although those discussing it on the Tattle threads worked out and evidenced all the sordid details, I suppose most of the This Morning and Philth’s fanbase are probably still in blissful ignorance of the history of his relationship with MM.

Reactions: 10
Rancid bleep …. I love that !
Got friends over shortly for a late lunch so I will be several bottles down later when I catch up.
Probs best to just ignore my ramblings !

• Haha
  • Heart
Although those discussing it on the Tattle threads worked out and evidenced all the sordid details, I suppose most of the This Morning and Philth’s fanbase are probably still in blissful ignorance of the history of his relationship with MM.
Oh yeah you can bet your life the Facebook Karen’s will be saying ‘leave him alone’ etc. Wouldn’t be saying that if MM was their son though 🙄

Reactions: 17
Rancid bleep …. I love that !
Got friends over shortly for a late lunch so I will be several bottles down later when I catch up.
Probs best to just ignore my ramblings !
Nothing better than a drunk tattle rant in my opinion! Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just looked into the meaning behind his secret instagram name…it translates to “To defend endlessly”
He also created that profile in May 23
---
Referring to his Insta “protegoinfinitum”
Probably in reference to what he desires , along with others of the same ilk..... oblique........

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.