Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful bleep , and the arseholes supporting him .

Thank duck he's gone off of our television.

I thought we'd be stuck with the false bleep forever.....
---
Oh, and Vanessa.....
Shut up and sit your fat fanny down. You know duck-all , being another enabled deluded tele-bleep.

Try looking closer to home , old darling. Your beloved was stuck up anything that moved .......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it said on ITV News that part of the NDA included money for MM 's loss off job and house, so if this NDA was signed after the Sun and BBC Philth spewfest, could the loss of job and house be for MM's employment and stay he had in the Lake District? ...... round about the time of Philth's Brother's trial did someone not post here that they frequented the pub MM worked in, something happened where men turned up looking for MM at the pub where he had worked and MM was never seen there again?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
BBC News is now reporting on the NDA. Oops, not very Be Kind of them, is it? ;)
I'm finding it particularly delicious that most/all of the articles about this NDA business are using pics with Little Miss Kidnap in them as well. Thus neatly reminding the world that she was part of the whole thing, and her attempts to reset and cleanse her character via the kidnap tale are not going to work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
it said on ITV News that part of the NDA included money for MM 's loss off job and house, so if this NDA was signed after the Sun and BBC Philth spewfest, could the loss of job and house be for MM's employment and stay he had in the Lake District? ...... round about the time of Philth's Brother's trial did someone not post here that they frequented the pub MM worked in, something happened where men turned up looking for MM at the pub where he had worked and MM was never seen there again?
God that sounds so ominous doesn't it 😬

Reactions: 9
I mean if they are cutting him out of really old episodes of emmerdale on itv3 then they are pretty keen to not welcome him back

But let's not forget that the culture doesn't seem to have changed, just had the players swapped out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I never thought he would ever make it back to mainstream tv but there was and is I suppose a possibility he may turn up on some satellite channel some day.
There’s definitely a reason why this has been dug up again by the DM and why didn’t his lawyer divulge the details ?
It’s client confidentiality surely.

Reactions: 13
There’s definitely a reason why this has been dug up again by the DM and why didn’t his lawyer divulge the details ?
I sincerely hope the press are wrong on this (from the Mirror today)

“After quitting the show This Morning last year following an 'unwise but not illegal' affair with a young runner, Phillip Schofield has kept a low profile. However, the Broom Cupboard star, 61, is said to be top of ITV bosses' list to enter the iconic Big Brother house.”

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

“After quitting the show This Morning last year following an 'unwise but not illegal' affair with a young runner, Phillip Schofield has kept a low profile. However, the Broom Cupboard star, 61, is said to be top of ITV bosses' list to enter the iconic Big Brother house.”

Maybe that’s why the Daily Mail were the first site to bring this up again. Who did he piss off for them to try and stop him going on there with bad publicity?!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed that when the daily Mail does allow comments on articles of filth, that almost all of the comments are defending him?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’d never say never about him returning to telly. He’s a bad narc who needs the attention. Let’s not forget Barrymore has popped up on CBB and other shows so the bar is low 🤢

Oh and Elton John piping up that the criticism of Philth was homophobic. That old chestnut. I wonder if Elton has given Philth advice on the NDA. It’s common knowledge that Elton has several in place. One springs to mind from a few years ago. Involved his slimy husband, a threesome, olive oil and a paddling pool.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Something will eventually come

Just think though, if ITV go to the effort of editing him out of Emmerdale then there’s zero chance on him appearing on Big Brother, it’s just media nonsense to hype up the new series.

Reactions: 18
I do get the impression him and his team were desperately trying to find a way to get him back into the public eye in a way which might endear him to the public again. Hence suddenly appearing in pap shots with positive narratives (having a laugh with mates, out with his family etc) after being out of the papers for a while.

It wouldn't surprise me for them to have reached out to Celebrity Big Brother, and for CBB to have been contemplating it and using the pap shots as a way of gauging current public opinion with regards to whether they could get away with having him in it. Obviously, the answer is a resounding no, and the recent stories of him paying off MM would indicate even the press despise him and very much wanted to sabotage any imminent attempted comeback just before it happened. Nobody will touch him with a bargepole now, after the recent revelations.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for posting this. Why are the media still saying Zippy and MM met when he was 15 when he was younger than that? 😡
It's to infer........ they can't say any more.... but they infer towards the truth...

Reactions: 7
Interesting view here.
Not sure MM is keen to give interviews he has hopefully put this all behind him.
Shame on PS for trying to stay current and appear as a victim. And shame on his army of enablers. How much longer would he have continued before being busted and how worse could it have escalated?
No cute puppy can make PS seem a decent guy. Of course his adult kids and his wife remain by his side, they are cogs in the machine.

View attachment 2766604
This is the chap who exposed Jimmy Savile. The attached article is something we spoke about on here at the time, we were all wondering if it was PS. Hope so!

Also, Katie Hopkins mentioned the payoff to MM being £250, 000 in the video that was added. Hmmmmmmmm……..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.