Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the mail are worried about ITV as apposed to Philth.
He’s a spent force, but if I had been MM I would have sang like a canary and told Schofield to go duck himself.
Hope it’s spoiled his weekend.

Reactions: 19
We've seen in the past that Philth is a very stubborn character and refuses to take any responsibility for any wrong doing.

He doesn't come across as the type that would willingly hand over a 'six figure sum' unless there were some seriously dodgy behaviour going on with MM

Reactions: 25
Gb news said they offered MM a job in the past but he declined. Was working in a bar at the time

• Sad
Reactions: 13
OMFG! It’s all coming out now the bleeping sleazy bastard

I practically flew here to mention this. Hope that if he WAS going to be in the Big Brother house he’ll have to sack it off because more people now know he’s a a pervy twit,

Reactions: 24
I do feel for MM as he isn't able to move on due to speculation, I wish he would have a hot shot lawyer ( or what ever relevant professional) offer their services if he does want to speak about his side of things.
As people have already said why would PS pay out and have a non-disclosure if there wasn't something to hide!

Panel on gb news said NDA's are very lightweight these days. MM needs a top lawyer

Reactions: 21
We've seen in the past that Philth is a very stubborn character and refuses to take any responsibility for any wrong doing.

He doesn't come across as the type that would willingly hand over a 'six figure sum' unless there were some seriously dodgy behaviour going on with MM
No way he handed over that money willingly and without reams of dodgy stuff at risk of spilling into the public. Handing over that money also has the added element of allowing Philth to present himself as a "victim" to his wife and extended family. You just know he dressed this payment and NDA up as "saving his family from more heartache" after his brother was sent down for noncing. Bet old Philth is crying over how much gin and rent boys six figures could have bought him.

Reactions: 20
So PS gagged MM from speaking by paying him off yet then gave 2 interviews to present his side

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Who has he pissed off at the Mail for them to have front-paged this again :)

Reactions: 18
MM is unfortunately stuck in this situation but Philip is to toxic and 100% unemployable

• Sad
  • Heart
Everything us tattlers said about him was true and it's all coming out now

Reactions: 30
Why wasn't this evident at the inquiry? Or made known? That he'd paid MM?

Did Caroline Dinneage know?

A lot brushed under the carpet, what’s a sleazy wanker phllth is. Holly bleeping knew all about this 😡

Reactions: 27
Everything us tattlers said about him was true and it's all coming out now
Tattle was all over this just after the story broke about him paying someone off, and I'll say with confidence, this won't be the first time Pip has paid for someone's silence, we just don't know about it,

I have found it strange that Graham Norton is the only one to defenPhiip and speak up for him, and when was Norton ever known as a friend of Pip,

again this friendship circle Pip had all deserted him, Alan Carr Gok Wan, Peter Jones, Ant & Gay Dec not even HollyFiller stuck by him thats what makes me think, Pip is a small strand on a massive pedalo Ring

The recent pictures of him with his girls and Beard, and then the family outting pap shots were a way to soften the blow of what was to come in the papers about him paying off his lover,

Which WE all knew 3 years ago.

All that bullshit he was spouting at the time about paying for MM‘s ‘legal representation’ was all code for making sure lawyers were drawing up a NDA and strong-arming MM into signing it. He never gave a tit about MM - just had his fun then dropped him like a stone when more twink fodder presented itself. Scum.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.