Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the time he was having his way with MM he was basically flaunting it for all his colleagues to see. It was brazen, his co-presenters knew, the crew knew, he was using ITV cars to ferry MM to his shag pad. He thought he was untouchable. When it's at this stage you can be pretty sure MM wasn't the first. There were many more "affairs" that led to this sort of over-confidence.

Reactions: 31
By the time he was having his way with MM he was basically flaunting it for all his colleagues to see. It was brazen, his co-presenters knew, the crew knew, he was using ITV cars to ferry MM to his shag pad. He thought he was untouchable. When it's at this stage you can be pretty sure MM wasn't the first. There were many more "affairs" that led to this sort of over-confidence.
Very many , over years and years. All kept " Mum" , in the media cabal.........

Reactions: 17

Here’s the link to the latest as the poster said up thread. They def look set up.
also mollys face is morphing into his as she gets older.
So he's doing a Katie Price and getting out a cute puppy for deflection. Hope this one survives longer than hers.
Definitely set up pics, why would you walk a puppy that cannot actually be walked yet as not fully vaccinated? If he needed a pint of milk from the shop only one of them needed to go. The fail are definitely drip feeding and pushing for the big story to break🍿

Reactions: 23
So he's doing a Katie Price and getting out a cute puppy for deflection. Hope this one survives longer than hers.
Definitely set up pics, why would you walk a puppy that cannot actually be walked yet as not fully vaccinated? If he needed a pint of milk from the shop only one of them needed to go. The fail are definitely drip feeding and pushing for the big story to break🍿
Build up the periphery......get people recalling it all.....back in the news.......
...then stick the boot in 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And he shagged him in his dressing room at This Morning, he admitted this himself in his interviews.

Blatantly in front of his colleagues. Don't tell me they all didn't know, especially Holly

• Sick
Reactions: 28
And he shagged him in his dressing room at This Morning, he admitted this himself in his interviews.

Blatantly in front of his colleagues. Don't tell me they all didn't know, especially Holly
They all knew - and all looked the other way, in order to protect their own fat wages & media ' entitlement'.....

Reactions: 25
That dog is the photo he has on his private instragam page.
I see the private Instagram page is followed by Emma Forbes. No one else famous that I'm following is shown as a follower. Wonder how Emma would feel if one of her kids had been groomed by Philth? But then she wasn't around to see any of it as she lives in the States I believe. Maybe he's convinced her it's all a big mistake.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, the media raking this up all over again does tend to signify that there's more coming out in the near future.

It's comforting, however, to know that literally everything Tattle suspected/found out has revealed itself to be the truth.

Reactions: 32
The DM have been hinting at something for a few weeks now. Lots of random photos of him out about about, it’s what they do when they have a story they want to share but can’t, and now suddenly this drops seemingly out of the blue. We are getting closer to the real story. I bet there lots of Matthew’s out there. Used and abused by the rancid old bleep
When are Cat and Ben starting? I suspect the full story will drop on the eve of their first episode.

Someone is out to get Phil and TM.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing that always bugged me was the tabloids would have always paid more for the story than Philth could have stumped up.
Cataclysmic is an interesting word to use.
Not sure the tabloids pay as much these days. Years ago people could earn fortunes from selling their stories, but I don't think that's the case now. Could be wrong though. If anyone has inside knowledge of what they pay nowadays it'd be interesting to hear.
---
When are Cat and Ben starting? I suspect the full story will drop on the eve of their first episode.

Someone is out to get Phil and TM.
I believe it's March but not sure what date.

Reactions: 4
I see the private Instagram page is followed by Emma Forbes. No one else famous that I'm following is shown as a follower. Wonder how Emma would feel if one of her kids had been groomed by Philth? But then she wasn't around to see any of it as she lives in the States I believe. Maybe he's convinced her it's all a big mistake.
also followed by Phil’s daughters. I notice he doesn’t have many followers so this page is obviously only for his close inner circle…Emma Forbes can F off for even being part of that

Reactions: 11
I think that's a bit unfair, none of us know what pressure has been put on him or even his family
I know for a fact how it’s affected and continues to affect him. The guy is not in a good way and the amount he got was nowhere near £999k. He’s in a mess after turning to drugs and yes, he WAS groomed from a young age.
I was a PS supporter when all this first came out, I’ve watched him since the broom cupboard days with Gordon and didn’t want to believe he was this monster that he was being portrayed to be. Then by chance I was discussing it with a friend and it turns out they know him very well as he is an old friend of theirs..
You have all been right all along.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Yep it will be “quick grab one of my daughters for a Sunday morning walk. Show the public I’m a family man and they still love me”
always the same daughter too, the one who was/is employed by the company YMU!

Reactions: 18
Just trying to catch up - I agree with many of you that there have been many MM's over the years - young men eager to meet a celeb only for PS to use for his own needs. If they kick up a fuss when he is bored, he brings the lawyers in - he moves on to his next conquest.

The very sad thing for MM is he clearly wanted the theatre/stage - at theatre school, must have been so excited to be noticed by PS at such a very young age. And then groomed - there is no other word for it, but he clearly was being groomed for PS to then move in on him as he hit an acceptable age.

He won't have his dreams of theatre happen now will he - OK he has some money, but how long will that last. Maybe enough to buy himself a home, but the work won't be what he had wanted and dreamed of.

He has his whole life ahead of him and it's been curtailed by the tit that is PS. Karma does come to those that put bad things out - I hope it's coming for PS - the sooner, the better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know for a fact how it’s affected and continues to affect him. The guy is not in a good way and the amount he got was nowhere near £999k. He’s in a mess after turning to drugs and yes, he WAS groomed from a young age.
I was a PS supporter when all this first came out, I’ve watched him since the broom cupboard days with Gordon and didn’t want to believe he was this monster that he was being portrayed to be. Then by chance I was discussing it with a friend and it turns out they know him very well as he is an old friend of theirs..
You have all been right all along.
Very saddening to have this confirmed. No-one wants to be right when it involves the destruction of a life. I hope things can improve for MM and he can eventually find some peace. Bastards like Philth make me sick. Using vulnerable people for their own ends. Hope he gets what should be coming to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.