Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up at 5am and saw the news and thought, dammit. I haven't got time for the 17 new threads that will happen today.
I literally had to work this morning and only just caught up, tattle is a full time job in itself ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he does its down to him and his own actions. People don't "make" someone take their own life, that will be his own choice. It's funny we never use this argument for people like MM who are also being dragged through the papers or politicians or criminals but we have to be mindful of Phil because he's a nice, middle class, white bloke who presents a fluffy tv show?
Has nothing to do with him being white, why are you bringing race into this? If he was black id feel the same. Silly thing to say.

I just dont want anyone to end their life, its awful. Suicide is the worst thing ever and would hit his family and children the hardest. He has lost everything through his own fault, but until we know the hard facts then the papers need to stop in my opinion. As far as any of us know, he had an affair. If more comes out then the courts can deal with it

Reactions: 5
Saying his daughters haven't left him for one moment, were they there in the car in the car park when he made his mum sit there for 2 hours whilst he was on his phone and photos were being taken?
His daughter was at work when 'they' rang her to tell her that the story about her father was about to break, so, she certainly wasn't with him was she?!

Reactions: 10
He just can't avoid the limelight. 2 interviews, splashed across pages of todays papers.
I notice he didn't use his vape on the BBC interview although he was still clutching it.
Yet on the Sun interview he puffed away furiously

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Theres no proof of that at the moment. Until MM speaks out then its a speculation. Millions of people have affairs in this world, yes its vile and wrong. But he has lost everything now, surely thats enough? Like I said, if more comes back then I completely take what i am saying back. But until theres proof then I think it should be dropped. I dont think anyone wants to push someone to end their life
Why do you think he was sacked then? Why is there an investigation?
People don’t get sacked for normal affairs

Reactions: 29
Has nothing to do with him being white, why are you bringing race into this? If he was black id feel the same. Silly thing to say.

I just dont want anyone to end their life, its awful. Suicide is the worst thing ever and would hit his family and children the hardest. He has lost everything through his own fault, but until we know the hard facts then the papers need to stop in my opinion. As far as any of us know, he had an affair. If more comes out then the courts can deal with it
If he was black or if he was less polished he'd be dragged even worse than he is now. His status gives him a layer of protection that someone else in a different position wouldn't get. If you don't believe that you are as deluded as the fools on social media sending him virtual hugs.

You seem very keen to believe him, why is that?

He just can't avoid the limelight. 2 interviews, splashed across pages of todays papers.
I notice he didn't use his vape on the BBC interview although he was still clutching it.
Yet on the Sun interview he puffed away furiously
Different target markets. Trying to appeal to both. Makes my blood boil.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do you think he was sacked then? Why is there an investigation?
People don’t get sacked for normal affairs
They do when they are that high profile. He lied to ITV about it and wouldnt look good on them to keep him when it came out. Especially when him and Holly have faked this perfect/trustworthy image for years

Maybe he’s agreed with Holly to not discuss whatever she knows and he won’t talk about stuff he knows about her. Like her coke habit

• Wow
I literally had to work this morning and only just caught up, tattle is a full time job in itself ffs 😂😂
I live in a different time zone even going to bed is stressful because when I wake up I’m threads behind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe some people are falling for the Caroline Flack line and calling for others to leave him alone. Including Piers Morgan. Piers and the others are gonna look really bad if anything more comes out. I'm beginning to wonder if anything more will actually be allowed to come out, and that maybe it won't until after his death, whenever that will be. I don't believe it's imminent. He may have "lost everything" but he'll always be rich and able to afford good lawyers. And he's also crying homophobia. As someone said, coming out as gay merely to cover up your dodgy behaviour is one of the most homophobic things you can do.

Reactions: 24
Maybe he’s agreed with Holly to not discuss whatever she knows and he won’t talk about stuff he knows about her. Like her coke habit
Yes, he said the make up room was their inner sanctum where he and H would talk about everything about their lives. Veiled threat to H? I know about you?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The hypocrisy of them laughing along with the spitting image feature of Charles and Hazza after bleating on earlier about being kind! duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.