Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PourSomeSugarOnMe for the thread title!

This is the first thread I've ever created so hope I don't screw it up.

Recap: Phil has just given two interviews, one to The Sun and one to the BBC, which will be broadcast tomorrow (Friday 2 June).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I can only imagine how many pages I'm gonna have to catch up on in the morning after the 6am reveal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
The vape!
Is he trying to appear anxious and huddled ..

He’s such an actor as well.. pauses

I DID NOT GROOM THAT BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 78
There’s loads of threads dedicated to him on here - serial predator
I did question why Russell is on YouTube now. Not presenting, hosting awards or acting anymore? Could that be to lay low so public can't complain to employers etc.
So he has a YouTube channel and is his own boss. Just a thought?

Reactions: 16
He must be having withdrawal symptoms from not being on tv for a week, so now doing not one but 2 interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
so he is on the record saying MM only went to his flat ONCE? He’s saying he made ONE error in 41 years? He said the consensual stuff happened 5 or 6 times??

how can he be so specific - WHY is he being so specific? Is it because it’s true? To play it down? Or is he so confident no more stuff will be coming out against him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Fabulous thread title 👏🏼

The more I think about it, the more I think these interviews have been done to intimidate MM before the weekend and any big stories that might come out, especially in the Sundays. PS says ‘the lies grew bigger and bigger’ and he’s just peddling such utter bullshit (#lookatthewiki) that doesn’t correlate with the actual FACTS and timeline involved 😡

Eamonn’s interview seems so much closer to the truth than anything PS has said tonight, I feel like P is trying desperately to hang on to one last thread of a career with these interviews and controlling the narrative. This has all got to be addressed and looked at a lot more deeply, I can’t bear the thought of him getting away with it 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 109
We need Lieutenant Colombo interviewing him live on camera. He'll be vaping through his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m a Philip Schofield virgin but just saw that advert for that interview, saw the new thread, and decided to get in early 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just… just cannot. I need to sleep but cannot get over the absolute sh!t show of this man. Trying to appeal to people as if he can get another presenting gig? Making out he needs to provide for his ‘wife’ and daughters who are both grown up? Something MUST be coming this weekend or poor MM approached the Sun and offered Phillth the exclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Oh dear re: Russel Brand that doesn’t surprise me. Even from reading his book, years ago, it was pretty clear the man has no moral compass.

As for PS, I honestly can’t believe the guy.

Reactions: 18
He is apologising to his 'best mate' HW now in the Sun saying she also knew nothing and he lied to her like everyone else. Not going to work, she knew like everyone else did. 1

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.