Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers is a actual idiot.. To have the actual audacity to tweet that nonsense. Absolutely disgusting....
Piers is also a "mate" of katie price - he never comments on any of her criminal actiivites or the shite it creates. I wonder what sort of dirt it holds over him because anybody else he'd be going for the jugular

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't wait to hear Dan Wootton's response to this, but we have to wait til Monday! Unless he's on Mark Dolan later.

P really tried painting Dan and Eamonn and the others as relentless bullies. Which they are not, they're simply exposing him

Reactions: 25
Pip isn't going to end his life, he loves himself too much. In my experience people who do don't talk about it beforehand.
Exactly!! He feels too powerful to unalive himself! He thinks the world owes him and he is better than the rest! I only hope MM does do an interview and comes out with the truth.. PS is a narcissistic p. Rick he thinks he can bully young men. Young women and anyone vulnerable. How do we know it IS just young men he has groomed???

Reactions: 9
Anyone have a link to the bbc interview...cant get the player in ireland and its not on youtube in full
I downloaded a vpn and Googled bbc i
Screenshot_20230602_105921_One UI Home.jpg
player apk and downloaded it from there just put the vpn to uk and u can watch it all then. The vpn I downloaded was super vpn from PlayStore others wouldn't work

Reactions: 1
Anyone else a bit over this now? I’m pleased he is no longer presenting this morning and that this has all come out (finally!) but I’m sick of every bit of news being related to him! I don’t think there’s much more to come out. The only thing I’d be interested in now is if MM sells his story.
I think there’s a lot more that will come out

Reactions: 14
Watching the interview now- he’s an absolute liar, he’s trying to be very careful about how he words things. He’s not a very good actor either.

Take a shot when he says ‘oh GOD no😮’ in fake shock

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else a bit over this now? I’m pleased he is no longer presenting this morning and that this has all come out (finally!) but I’m sick of every bit of news being related to him! I don’t think there’s much more to come out. The only thing I’d be interested in now is if MM sells his story.
I love this thread but after a week I think I need to start weaning myself off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing that can blow it up more now is if someone makes a criminal accusation and/waives anonymity and says Phil groomed/sexually assaulted me when I was 13/14/15 years old etc

If the tea about him being another Savile type in this thread is true, it will come out. Just a matter of time - just because MM doesn’t want to be the one to do it at the moment, there will always be someone brave enough who is prepared to.

I wonder what happened with some of the boys on the screenshots shown on here where it was a running joke that if you were a young lad and you messaged PS, he followed you?

I wonder if anything will come of that because that’s pretty bleeping damning when looked at in conjunction with PSs own admissions

I woke up at 5am and saw the news and thought, dammit. I haven't got time for the 17 new threads that will happen today.

• Haha
On GBnews last night, Petronella (what a name?!) said that an old boy had unalived himself and his daughter miscarried because of Philths 3 second list reveal to Cameron. Do we know who she was referring to?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If the tea about him being another Savile type in this thread is true, it will come out.
It might. But if it doesn't then there's no way of knowing if that's because its not true or because people don't want to speak out. That's why I think people should be careful on jumping the gun on accusing him of criminal offences. He's not been accused of any. Yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.