Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandreth using the #BeKind excuse for the humiliation and very public downfall of a child molester, liar and overall disgusting piece of tit with no morals.
I have no basis for saying this except my unfounded suspicion, but Brandreth has always pinged my pweirdo radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do think Alison was genuinely upset. This must be so stressful, knowing how people are scrutinising them.
She is free to leave and go back to Big Brother or wherever it was she came from, any time she wants. The chauffeur driven ITV car that comes to pick her up does not come with mafia hitmen if she declines to get in it.

• Heart
He's still denying queuegate, saying he didn't want to do it and should have trusted his gut

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
To be fair,p eople that have been groomed often don't realise they have until years later. PS is still in contact with MM and has admitted to paying for a lawyer for him. He obviously still has a hold over him.
A denial of grooming by MM would be something I'd expect from an individual that was groomed and I would certainly hope that the matter wouldn't be dropped on the back of that.
But what if he actually wasnt groomed? Your saying if even MM did deny it you still wouldnt believe it? So if it really was innocent and a relationship between two consenting adults , you still wouldnt believe it? No matter what, youve made your mind up with no hard facts. Youre basically believing what you want to believe

Reactions: 5
I agree but still think it would be a massive thing that H wouldn't want coming out to shatter her portrayed golden girl goody goody image
I can see your point there too. Perhaps I’ve just never seen TM or even HW herself as an exclusively family friendly thing as such, I’ve seen them discuss hard hitting subjects and drinking etc. I think her involvement with Phil is more detrimental to her career than a coke habit that she had/has. It’s more that I can’t see the cocaine being “enough” to keep her quiet through this when it’s widely known already, there’s possibly something else?

Reactions: 6
Minus her husband and her wedding ring too it seems….
Is her husband really not there? Has he perhaps stayed behind attempting to help hose down the ITV house fire? I can’t imagine she’s having the best Hollybobs.

Reactions: 2
I agree, she's a Mum of three, it would trigger some concerns surely?
Yeah also it won’t look good if it’s not just now and again at parties but everyday possibly. Just saying. I knew people doing it everyday at work and still functioning holding down their jobs

Reactions: 3
He says how awful it was for his daughters to have to stay with him to stop him committing suicide.
They don't even have to though. He's rich enough that he could check himself into a facility, and take that work off his daughters. Honestly, I don't think most parents would even tell their kids they were thinking about suicide, they would look for support from someone else.

Reactions: 26
It wouldnt make a difference if he was black or not. Thats something you just want to believe.

Im not keen to believe him. For ANYONE accused of ANYTHING, they should be innocent until proven guilty. No matter what colour skin they have, and im telling you no one cares about that! Its really wrong and happens too often.

I dont like the man, the fact he had an affair behind his families back is disgusting and he deserves to have lost his job. From what everyone who has spoken out at ITV have said, he isnt a nice person and wasnt liked. But to be labeled a groomer and pedalo when there is zero proof is wrong. Like ive said, if more comes out then fine but for now just drop it.
You are either very naive or just plain deluded. I think he's actually been treated quite well by the press and, I'll say it again, part of that is because he's a man, he's rich and he's from the right background. You only have to look at how the tables have turned on Holly who, although she has her own case to answer, hasn't actually taken physical advantage of another person.

I'm amazed you have been following these thread, seen the screenshots, read the accounts and still have sympathy for this bloke??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is free to leave and go back to Big Brother or wherever it was she came from, any time she wants. The chauffeur driven ITV car that comes to pick her up does not come with mafia hitmen if she declines to get in it.
Dermot looked less than impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so triggering for me on a personal level. I’ve already wrote about this in the ick thread but I’ll post here. My daughter started volunteering at a charity shop last year when she was 17. She was working with a man who was 51. As soon as she turned 18 they got into a relationship. We’ve had social services, the police and safeguarding involved. She denies he groomed her so there is absolutely nothing we can do. Until she wakes up and realises I’m helpless, instead I have to put a front on in fear of pushing her away and pushing her more to him. I can only hope she sees this for what it is eventually. I have to have this man in my house just to keep an eye on her. The only saving grace is that he does treat her well or I’d lose my tit. I don’t know what to do for the best except be there for her and keep them close. The thought of her moving in with him makes my skin crawl but that’s what she’s talking about. I realise I’ll have to I’ll have to let her make her own mistakes because she’s an adult. But it kills me. These men don’t realise the damage they cause not just to the young people they groom, but to their families too.
Jesus, I'm so sorry to hear this. You sound like you're doing a great job of being a parent in the circumstances and hopefully she'll realise and this will be something you'll one day be able to look back on with relief that it didn't last and she's come out of it unscathed.

It's just unthinkable, the absolute shamelessness of these men.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WTF 😳 did Schofield imply Dr Ranj Singh is toxic in his interview when Schofield said toxic people see toxic things!
PS really is a nasty piece of 💩

• Wow
  • Sick
Lol at Ally Ross, tv critic. "ITV, let Jeremy Kyle conduct Schofield inquiry, live"

And "If Jane Mcdonald is replacing him at soap awards, is Ch5 morally obliged to go Cruising with PS?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.