Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers can duck right off 😡😡😡
He really can. Is he saying that if Philth was a government minister it would be OK to go after him? What's the bloody difference. A groomer is a groomer no matter what job they do

Reactions: 26
Piers can duck right off 😡😡😡
I hate the way Talk TV in general are approaching this, seem to be minimising it and sympathetic to Philth. I flick over now and again to check if it's getting coverage there. Poles apart from the approach of GB news.

Reactions: 5
Still doesn't explain why the Parliamentary committee would get involved over a perfectly legal and consensual affair. They're not bleeping Relate.

Exactly….all of this because he’s gay and had an affair? Pull the other one!! Ok fine you lied your entire life but in todays society we would all be like “ooh that’s a bit bad” (about the lying not being gay) and carry on with our lives. He’s done something very very wrong here, definitely an abuse of power at the very least. We would all kick off big time if a child finished school, was at legal age then all of a sudden went into a relationship with a teacher we would want their heads for it.

If he’s so suicidal he should be in therapy not giving interviews following the “poor me” angle. I feel so desperately sorry for MM and other potential victims of his horrific behaviour, they thought their lives were in turmoil before this? Look at it now and they can’t speak out, it’s just so so awful

• Heart
Reactions: 28
in stereo !
Alison used to be a host on a Sunday morning on my local BBC station, WM. She and another local presenter did a 'what happened during the week' kind of quiz...She always came across as trying too hard even then. I used to think, cocker, i just want to peel my spuds and veg in the kitchen, calm down a bit lol
Just a bit OTT for me.
So her crocodile tears imo are a bit much..😕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Excellent tea MoodyBlue, this news is totally believable to me. If it has been covered up for years, because let’s face it we all know MM wont be a one off, then heads will roll. A lot of heads will roll. Would also explain how PS is trying to get his word in first and attempt to gain sympathy. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this, it was all, me, me me. And me, me, me some more.
BIB he's been taking lessons from Meghan Markle :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Why have the BBC given him a platform to speak then then? They‘ve badly misjudged the situation.
I'm not sure they did misjudge this, the interviewer pulled no punches and just let him talk and talk and contradict himself, I actually think the BBC have played a blinder with this interview.

Reactions: 16
He really can. Is he saying that if Philth was a government minister it would be OK to go after him? What's the bloody difference. A groomer is a groomer no matter what job they do
Piers will look so stupid when all the other revelations come out

Reactions: 18
PS stated that ITV did not pay for a driver for MM from PS's place to the studios. He said he employs his own drivers. What he didn't clarify was whether the drivers he employs (under his business, I presume) drove MM to and from PS's place under 'expenses'. All above board, of course, as he was PS's PA as well as a runner. He's certainly clever about some things.
Didn't a driver speak up? A chauffer was mentioned in an article about waiting outside a certain place in the block. 🤔

Reactions: 9
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
Your opinion is valid of course.

He has been dropped by his very powerful agents , the Princes Trust and ITV have washed their hands of him as a presenter . They didn’t do that because of what the papers might print , there’s much more to this .

I follow innocent until proven guilty. If he did commit suicide, everyone would go very quiet very quickly. Like i said, i dont think he is a nice man, but what we know so far he hasnt done anything illegal. I mean if more does come out then ill definitely take my words back. But what we know so far he hasnt, and if he ends his life because of this then that is awful
Go have a little read up on grooming and come back and tell us that Philth who first gets introduced to a lad by best mate somewhen between 9-15 years of age and then goes onto get his todger out in his dressing room after employing him isnt grooming or abuse.

Go on, go on, go on.

"Grooming is when a person builds a relationship with a child, young person or an adult who's at risk so they can abuse them and manipulate them into doing things."

---
Didn't a driver speak up? A chauffer was mentioned in an article about waiting outside a certain place in the block. 🤔
Drivers are chosen really carefully by pedalo's, Sav's driver got arrested for diddling.

I said this to my hubby - the safeguarding processes at the theatre company were obviously less than robust!

I work in safeguarding and if it came to my attention that a 15 year old was being messaged by a 49 year old man it would definitely be on my radar and I would definitely be monitoring the situation at the very least

Of course young people have work experience and look for opportunities but the concern would lie in the private manner of the communication for me - surely for safeguarding reasons if there was a potential job opportunity or work experience then it would be safer for the young person for any potential opportunities to be facilitated by the theatre company
Exactly - if SS initiated an adult - regardless of celebrity status - to follow a child he has responsibility for on social media, it’s really bleeping stupid at best and sinister at worst.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol trust me I know I’m no expert but bugger me I’ve watched enough faking it tears of a crime to know a micro gesture when I see one !! That interview will bite him in the arse for sure!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
grooming is illegal
Theres no proof of that at the moment. Until MM speaks out then its a speculation. Millions of people have affairs in this world, yes its vile and wrong. But he has lost everything now, surely thats enough? Like I said, if more comes back then I completely take what i am saying back. But until theres proof then I think it should be dropped. I dont think anyone wants to push someone to end their life

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else a bit over this now? I’m pleased he is no longer presenting this morning and that this has all come out (finally!) but I’m sick of every bit of news being related to him! I don’t think there’s much more to come out. The only thing I’d be interested in now is if MM sells his story.

Reactions: 6
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
If he does its down to him and his own actions. People don't "make" someone take their own life, that will be his own choice. It's funny we never use this argument for people like MM who are also being dragged through the papers or politicians or criminals but we have to be mindful of Phil because he's a nice, middle class, white bloke who presents a fluffy tv show?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.