Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has nothing to do with him being white, why are you bringing race into this? If he was black id feel the same. Silly thing to say.

I just dont want anyone to end their life, its awful. Suicide is the worst thing ever and would hit his family and children the hardest. He has lost everything through his own fault, but until we know the hard facts then the papers need to stop in my opinion. As far as any of us know, he had an affair. If more comes out then the courts can deal with it

But people WILL have an opinion on it - for him or against.

No one wants to some to die by suicide as you’re right, the aftermath can be catastrophic but people who do it, do it because they see no other way out, that they’re actually doing their loved ones “a favour” of sorts by not being here anymore so as not to be a burden. I apologise I don’t mean to speak as though I’m speaking on behalf off all people who have died by suicide or their loved ones, there will be many reasons but from personal & professional experience this can sometimes be a common part of it. PS just wants to be the nations favourite again and he’s sad he isn’t anymore, because he’s lost that power and he just needs to lose his power of his potential victims too

Reactions: 5
He is portraying himself as a victim and some people are lapping it up, including some on here.

This is a man who has consistently lied, and yet we are now expected to believe everything he says now. At the time of his coming out, he said in the last few years I have realised I am gay. The last few years he referenced were the period that covered his grooming relationship with MM. So, we are expected to believe that this old man’s forays into living his true life was with a boy he had known as a young child, and who had engineered things to have him around. He said that in case news about the relationship was going to come out, which It started to because it was weeks after MM declared his love publicly.

He is still married to protect the family fortune. Before all this he was a rich, famous, powerful man, out of the closet. I can imagine why a few opportunists would want to be in a serious relationship/marriage with him. Staying married to Steph is a shield so that others don’t get ideas about their permanence in his life. It suits him and Steph well.

There are others out there who has stuff to tell. He is trying to deflect everything by using other people’s inner torments (Caroline Flack) and using homophobia accusations. He used the 1st June, the start of Pride month, to do his interviews because he wanted to link in with that and deflect attention, people are being mean because I am gay. He also thinks that this will now prevent the likes of Wooten etc to stop the “attacks”. Well played Phillip. Hopefully, if there are others with tales to tell, they won’t be put off coming forward

He isn’t the victim. The victim here is MM, who was groomed no matter how PS spins it, and who was discarded when he became manly and wanting a serious relationship. His life is in tatters. He won’t speak out now, he is still being manipulated by PS.

It’s clear that he still thinks he has a chance of controlling the narrative, it’s working in some cases, people are starting to come out in support. He will hope to resume some type of tv career (his safe space 🙄), and he won’t leave the limelight quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Vine well Storm taking calls on Philth again if anyone is interested. They're asking do you want him back on the telly?

• Haha
I noticed that his demeanour went from hand wringing, pearl clutching to a defiant composed look when he was asked if M was his first gay experience. He said this interview wasn't about other experiences or wtte
This mirrors his behaviour at his big coming out storyline. All sad and broken one minute then sat smiling and posing for pics the next.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think MM will come out and say anything, how can he? PS isn’t going to continue to pay for his legal protection if he goes against him. Still controlling the narrative. It’s all very sad

Reactions: 6
Can't believe some people are falling for the Caroline Flack line and calling for others to leave him alone. Including Piers Morgan. Piers and the others are gonna look really bad if anything more comes out. I'm beginning to wonder if anything more will actually be allowed to come out, and that maybe it won't until after his death, whenever that will be. I don't believe it's imminent. He may have "lost everything" but he'll always be rich and able to afford good lawyers.
Thats how it rolls. If someone claims to be thinking like that you should take them at their word.
Do I believe him? No. But the media reporting must be sensitive going forward. Unless of course its Piers V Meghan, he came right out and said it that time.

Reactions: 2
I got 2 minutes and 26 seconds into the interview. The contrived slow stammering to convey distress is making me rage even listening at 1.5x speed. I can't listen to someone bleeping lie while throwing themselves a pity party. I hope he bleeping chokes.

I chose the wrong time to be absolutely knackered yesterday. I tried listening to the GBNews live stream on headphones (last thing I remember hearing was Ann Widdecombe and then they said PHILLIP SCHOFIELD was going to be on!) but even that didn't keep me awake.

So I'll have to do some more backwards-thread reading.

Something I do have personal experience of (ish) is a (by all accounts fully straight, at least to his family) man seeing other men behind his wife's back. I saw it a lot amongst the group of gay / TV / trans men I used to know through one TV friend I hung about with for years (I live not far away from my city's gay nightlife so it was easy to meet her when she was making her first tentative steps on the scene, and I had lesbian friends so we ended up going on nights out together and we met all sorts of people).

One in particular sticks out for me. He would go out dressed as his female alter ego at weekends and often left his wife and toddlers in hotels (he was selling up his farm overseas at the time so they were trying to settle in the UK). What his wife didn't know was that in femme mode he was shagging other men (dressed as women) regularly. Very, very regularly.

The wife had the same take on it as I had (as in, live and let live and be your true self, etc) but why lie about it? I kept asking my friend, surely she must have some idea - surely there must be signs. In the very brief few minutes I met the wife, her aura seemed very anxious, stressed, maybe there was some sort of coercive tit going on. (All three of us, me, my friend and him were heading out for a night out). Maybe she was in denial? My friend kept insisting his wife had absolutely no idea her TV husband was into "femme" guys.

As for the husband (then in her female persona, all of us in a nightclub) - she tried coming onto me later that night and I kept pretending I didn't know what she was on about (no bleeping thanks). It definitely just felt like he / she got a thrill out of deceiving people. There was no chit chat about the family left behind in the hotel, it was all about him / her and the kicks she could get that night.

I felt really tit for her as us three going on a night out was somehow colluding in the deception - and I hate to think of a woman suffering, doing all the labour of housework and raising children whilst hubby fucks around.

If you're fooling others, you're also fooling yourself and I am not impressed by people like that. I saw many examples of this and it astounds me that people don't "know" (there was a TV woman who ended up running off with a late-teenage girl who was somehow vaguely connected to his wife and the wife didn't know till husband told wife it was over!).

But it's all about ego and the thrill of the chase - all sexualities and lifestyles do this to some degree, but there are - bafflingly - instances where the cheater is able to somehow cover their tracks.

Maybe Stephanie is under some sort of coercive control? Maybe she cynically just wants the lifestyle and has her own tit going on? Or maybe she thinks Phil loves her and this is just a phase? Who bloody knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly!! He feels too powerful to unalive himself! He thinks the world owes him and he is better than the rest! I only hope MM does do an interview and comes out with the truth.. PS is a narcissistic p. Rick he thinks he can bully young men. Young women and anyone vulnerable. How do we know it IS just young men he has groomed???
Maybe this might anger MM (and indeed others) enough to tell their stories. Depends on how or if MM has processed what happened to him.

Reactions: 2
This is so triggering for me on a personal level. I’ve already wrote about this in the ick thread but I’ll post here. My daughter started volunteering at a charity shop last year when she was 17. She was working with a man who was 51. As soon as she turned 18 they got into a relationship. We’ve had social services, the police and safeguarding involved. She denies he groomed her so there is absolutely nothing we can do. Until she wakes up and realises I’m helpless, instead I have to put a front on in fear of pushing her away and pushing her more to him. I can only hope she sees this for what it is eventually. I have to have this man in my house just to keep an eye on her. The only saving grace is that he does treat her well or I’d lose my tit. I don’t know what to do for the best except be there for her and keep them close. The thought of her moving in with him makes my skin crawl but that’s what she’s talking about. I realise I’ll have to I’ll have to let her make her own mistakes because she’s an adult. But it kills me. These men don’t realise the damage they cause not just to the young people they groom, but to their families too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So, will she sail back in next week, floating along sweetly 🤢 waving like they used to do before everything erupted, I wonder!

Will it be a weep fest with Dermot and Alison hugging her 🤢 and then back to business as usual until her summer holidays.

• Sick
If he was black or if he was less polished he'd be dragged even worse than he is now. His status gives him a layer of protection that someone else in a different position wouldn't get. If you don't believe that you are as deluded as the fools on social media sending him virtual hugs.

You seem very keen to believe him, why is that?
It wouldnt make a difference if he was black or not. Thats something you just want to believe.

Im not keen to believe him. For ANYONE accused of ANYTHING, they should be innocent until proven guilty. No matter what colour skin they have, and im telling you no one cares about that! Its really wrong and happens too often.

I dont like the man, the fact he had an affair behind his families back is disgusting and he deserves to have lost his job. From what everyone who has spoken out at ITV have said, he isnt a nice person and wasnt liked. But to be labeled a groomer and p*do when there is zero proof is wrong. Like ive said, if more comes out then fine but for now just drop it.

Just watching the BBC interview, when asked if Holly ever asked him about MM, he's saying he can't recall. Surely you'd remember if your BEST FRIEND asked you that. She's also released a statement saying she did ask him. So is he calling her a liar now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It shocks me that after Rochdale and that programme, Three Girls i think it was called people still don't grasp the concept of grooming. I think watching that started my brain ticking over to be honest. People are quick enough to make noise with the likes of Saville after the fact, yet here we are with it staring us in the face and people don't see it.
Thank you. I'm in tears of frustration at how some of these posters have been turned so effortlessly from actively seeking the truth to being concerned for that filthy old pervert's narcissist arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There won't be any real tears from Alison, as she can't risk the ten layers of makeup she wears coming off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.