Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

How kind were Schofe, This Morning and wider ITV to MM? Little people have feelings too, Gyles.

And since when did anyone on This Morning care about kindness? For years they've invited people with unusual lives onto the show to laugh at them and, particularly in Phil's case, to scold or chastise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Unless we hear from MM or another victim/survivor of Phillip Schofield then this will be put down as an immoral but not illegal relationship. I really want to hear the other side of the story.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

How kind were Schofe, This Morning and wider ITV to MM? Little people have feelings too, Gyles.

And since when did anyone on This Morning care about kindness? For years they've invited people with unusual lives onto the show to laugh at them and, particularly in Phil's case, to scold or chastise them.
I’m other words- BE KIND TO US WHEN WE HAVE FUCKED UP & DONT HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE

Reactions: 66
Glad I’m not the only one. Another national treasure giving of bad vibes. Are any of them actually normal?
Also thought the same. As others have said, including celebs themselves, the entertainment industry is a strange beast. In so much as it’s quite removed from your average daily life. The ones in front of the camera have to take up carefully curated roles and it’s perhaps time the ITV execs examine that approach because it seems a lot of folk want more authenticity going forward. IF they indeed have a way forward.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was interesting the way he referred to Holly, his mate, as his TV sister. Surely then, if MM was his “mate” that would make MM his TV son? 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think the fact the lad was 18 at some point is throwing people off - as a mother to an 18 year old boy I can tell you now that if a man old enough to be my dad was making eyes at him I would turn that man’s bollocks into nipple tassels because my son isn’t emotionally mature enough yet to properly deflect unwanted advances or recognise red flags. The fact this lad is also said to have ASD and is clearly very young looking, tells me he isn’t exactly a mature 18 year old. So 18 or not, morally PS is in the wrong and should have stayed the hell away from his tackle. I can’t even fathom how PS could be attracted to someone that, whilst being an adult in age, is essentially a boy.
Particularly when that 18 year old has groomed and misled since he was in his early teens, and is unable to be objective about the situation - and when PS has so much power in the industry - this is a massive abuse of trust. And if there is ASD, as you mention, the person is very vulnerable. I think part of the attraction is power. This is someone who is essentially helpless, and who can be persuaded/ tricked/coerced into anything. (However I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist, so could be completely off the wall with this speculation.)

Reactions: 20
The way this morning waited until he gave his big interviews, then played the bits that would trigger the tears of their fanbase and lead into an emotional weepy analysis by AH and DO. Missing all the other stuff out. They've been planning his words for the interview with PS. So transparent.

Reactions: 30
But what if he actually wasnt groomed? Your saying if even MM did deny it you still wouldnt believe it? So if it really was innocent and a relationship between two consenting adults , you still wouldnt believe it? No matter what, youve made your mind up with no hard facts. Youre basically believing what you want to believe
How can anyone see any innocence here, surely the facts are enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am worried he could end his life if the papers dont stop. Yes what he done is very wrong, dont thing hes a nice man at all. But he didnt do anything illegal and im worried this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Caroline Flack. Wish the papers would just drop it now
He's a public figure whose wealth and profile exist because of the good will of the public, who he has lied to. He is now experiencing the natural consequences of his actions.

If he'd wanted a different story told about his behaviour, he should have acted with integrity. This is what happens when you live a lie and make enemies - eventually the house of cards comes toppling down and when it does, the lows will be as low as the highs were high.

I've been suicidal and I'm really bleeping tired of hearing suicide used as an excuse for crappy people throw themselves a pity party and wriggle out of difficult situations they've manufactured themselves. He's the author of his own misfortune. duck around and find out, as the kids might say.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve just heard the interview and that bloody voice at the start is SOOOO put on. It reminded me of when my brother and I didn’t want to go to primary school we’d put on a wobbly voice saying ‘mum, I don’t feel very well’ hoping with fingers crossed that she’d say ‘well you’d better not go to school then’ to which we’d reply in the same wobbly pathetic voice ‘ Thank you’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But what if he actually wasnt groomed? Your saying if even MM did deny it you still wouldnt believe it? So if it really was innocent and a relationship between two consenting adults , you still wouldnt believe it? No matter what, youve made your mind up with no hard facts. Youre basically believing what you want to believe
That's not what I'm saying at all. You stated that if MM came forward an denied that he was groomed then the matter should be dropped.
I pointed out that people that are groomed often don't realise or believe that they have and MM's say so wouldn't be enough for me to believe that he wasn't.

A proper independant investigation needs to take place into what occurred and to what level ITV covered it up.

PS wouldn't have been sacked from TM, dropped from the Soap Awards and lost all his wine and gin gigs for having an affair.
There is clearly no smoke without fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.